Thread: Ribbon Board.

Louisiana Campus Ribbon Board.

Cajun Fans Do The Waveover and over.so last century. Instead in that space run scores, stats, player profile, anything that would help fans connect with this team.
    Yet another in game asset wasted

Default Re: Ribbon Board.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Cajun Fans Do The Waveover and over.so last century. Instead in that space run scores, stats, player profile, anything that would help fans connect with this team.
    Yes this can go away. No one is going to do the wave plus every single time it flashes I thought it was lightning. Could be better used

3. Default Re: Ribbon Board.

Good waves require a bowl.

Still I wouldn't call it an asset wasted since this was only its second time in use.

An asset with potential that needs to be honed.

4. Default Re: Ribbon Board.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Good waves require a bowl.

Still I wouldn't call it an asset wasted since this was only its second time in use.

An asset with potential that needs to be honed.
    . . . fans that are saddled with white, blue and or bald heads are usually beyond and have had enough of the wave . . . that’s our fan base right . . .

“Do the wave” was part of an ad for Atmos Energy. Clearly not a good ad, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    No one is going to do the wave plus every single time it flashes I thought it was lightning
    I thought the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    “Do the wave” was part of an ad for Atmos Energy. Clearly not a good ad, but still.
    What marketing genius came up with that.?

8. Default Re: Ribbon Board.

What marketing genius came up with that.?
    …….that person got on with Bud Light……again, I hope everybody drinks B-light because of local ownership and UL backing!…….but what a great Idea to show the guy making the play’s name and a lil info!

9. Default Re: Ribbon Board.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    …….that person got on with Bud Light……again, I hope everybody drinks B-light because of local ownership and UL backing!…….but what a great Idea to show the guy making the play’s name and a lil info!
    Is Bud Light the only thing he sells? I doubt it, so support his other stuff.

I know of an LSU alum, people here would immediately recognize the last name, who quipped after graduating (many years ago), "$40,000 to do 'the Wave'."

Thread Information