Thread: QB Club Update

UL Football QB Club Update

Cost of weekly luncheons has been dropped to 20 dollars. Also, highlights of previous game are back at end of session. Good attendance yesterday. Almost double than was expected. Following the presentations by a player and assistant coach, Coach Dez spoke for almost an hour yesterday. That of course was due to several quality questions asked. Boomer asked a few questions. There is still time to join and if you can attend one session as a guest of a regular member, I encourage you to attend and am confident you would enjoy the session.

2. Default Re: QB Club Update

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Cost of weekly luncheons has been dropped to 20 dollars. Also, highlights of previous game are back at end of session. Good attendance yesterday. Almost double than was expected. Following the presentations by a player and assistant coach, Coach Dez spoke for almost an hour yesterday. That of course was due to several quality questions asked. Boomer asked a few questions. There is still time to join and if you can attend one session as a guest of a regular member, I encourage you to attend and am confident you would enjoy the session.
    ……I did ask some Questions to Des, Munuos, and the Welsh TE……but man all the different topics for the different folks in the club were really great……QB situation, any RB issues, OL injury and how they could swap, week to week adjustments with players and the weaknesses of an opponent, and more for Des…the player speaker and his take on things and his future… asst Head Coach And his take on the future of UL at certain positions(man we had a much better than known recruiting class)……good friendship, good food, and good Cajun news!

Thread Information