Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we hate our students!!!

Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

268 People in this thread.

Hello, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    When i was in college if we were not allowed to play drinking games, 75% of our tailgate crew would have been somewhere other than Cajun field.....may be a stupid excuse but that is the facts.
    I met my wife playing beer pong at the FAU game in 2007. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I met my wife playing beer pong at the FAU game in 2007. True story.
    Glad the day turned out good for you. That game was a total gut punch.

Twitter is blowing up with it

5. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

What is wrong with beer pong?

When I make the comment that the biggest problem this university has is the disconnect it has with the population it serves due to it having an ideology completely at odds with the population it serves, this is a perfect example of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Twitter is blowing up with it
    The idiots at Martin Hall need to be exposed and properly embarrassed.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Glad the day turned out good for you. That game was a total gut punch.
    Haha. Yeah, the overtime game.

I remember missing the first 3/4s of the game because I met this girl, and we were having a blast hanging out at the tailgate.

Turned out okay for me in the end

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    That’s garbage. Who’s gonna police that? Like, is someone actually going to walk up and say “excuse me, it looks like you are playing a game, please stop. But if you want to keep drinking your beer in a normal fashion, ok.”

Something seems off here.
    My son said they are going to have guards watching the frat houses. Keep in mind that is some kids residence. Was mine for 4 semesters.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    1) They can drink but can’t play drinking games so they won’t show up? No offense but that’s a stupid excuse not to show up.

2) Having said that, come up with new games that aren’t as obvious as beer pong. Be creative and show up.
    Typically they meet at their respective houses before walking over to the tailgates. Dates have mimosas...etc. The university is putting watch dogs at each house so they don't go in. Yes it is time to stand up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasso View Post
    Heidie Lindsey is the person. She is not to fond of fraternities and sororities.
    Not according to her.

"Respectfully, you have the wrong person here. I didn’t make a new rule nor did i make the rules that exist." ~Response from her

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Typically they meet at their respective houses before walking over to the tailgates. Dates have mimosas...etc. The university is putting watch dogs at each house so they don't go in. Yes it is time to stand up.
    I get that part, my comments were about the tailgate area. Show up and play different "drinking games"

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    That is the short version.

I do find it comical that you continuously defend idiotic decisions by the university.
    THIS

Dave Schultz and Lyndon Burton briefly touched on this a few minutes ago on the Sports Chat radio show. Dave asked if there was some kind of controversy involving Cajun students. Lyndon responded he is looking into it but he is hearing it involves access to Greek houses and adult beverages. I wonder if the social media uproar this is causing will cause decision makers to revise the policy.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    I get that part, my comments were about the tailgate area. Show up and play different "drinking games"
    How exactly would you do that based off the communication they have given? Genuinely curious

Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information