Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we hate our students!!!

1. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Then of course, homecoming will happen and they'll be encouraging the Greeks to participate.

This is just incomprehensible.
    Holy cow they even flipped Jay.

Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Tin foil hat says these decisions are an intentional sabotage job.

Once again great marketing from a university that's broke as a joke yet hates it's students and fan base. They stay in federal govt. mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Dang. When we’ve got Cajun4Life, Vic, RedTails, Exec, Jay and MAT all pulling the same direction, something a funk is going on.

Are the Earth’s magnetic poles still in place?
    The only hold out now is CJR

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    My take is to be creative when they show up. Still play the drinking games, just not ones that take a table. Same thing I said from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I tried to warn y'all about this BUM 2 years ago. She is and has been purposely destroying our Greeks, student life and student athletic attendance.

Here is her contact info.
    Would be a shame if the public got wind of this BS and decided they wanted to talk about it:

Email: heidie.lindsey@louisiana.edu
    Phone: (337) 482-1304
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidie-lindsey-4566219a/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heidie.lindsey
    But is emailing her the right approach/person? I feel like we need to flood someone else???

As MAT mentioned: She is the Associate Dean of Students. The Dean of Students is Margarita Perez.

My God, Dean Blanco is rolling over in his grave. Can you imagine what HIS reaction would have been.

8. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Pretty sure he’s on record as defending the decision per prior post.

Quote Originally Posted by jerrybaldwin69 View Post
    It’s not just drinking games. They aren’t allowed to go to their own house at all during the day. This is the final straw in a long list of things the university does to screw over greek life. Something’s gotta change. If it’s a boycott then so be it
    Really a poor decision from the top. Changes need to be made asap.

10. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    But is emailing her the right approach/person? I feel like we need to flood someone else???
    Email her superior, the foundation and/or anyone in the athletics department.
    Just take a look at social media and you'll see someone at virtually every level of our university making not-so-veiled comments about this. Even members of the community at large are chiming in.

We can not allow incompetent people to continue ruining the foundation of our support system. I've said it over and over, but this is another great example of how we self-sabotage and undermine our own growth. We've had our share of hurdles over the years, but nothing as devastating as the friendly fire coming out of Martin Hall.

Please post something on your social accounts and keep the conversation going until they change their approach for this Saturday.

Email her superior, the foundation and/or anyone in the athletics department.
    Just take a look at social media and you'll see someone at virtually every level of our university making not-so-veiled comments about this. Even members of the community at large are chiming in.

We can not allow incompetent people to continue ruining the foundation of our support system. I've said it over and over, but this is another great example of how we self-sabotage and undermine our own growth. We've had our share of hurdles over the years, but nothing as devastating as the friendly fire coming out of Martin Hall.

Please post something on your social accounts and keep the conversation going until they change their approach for this Saturday.
    Emails are sent!

12. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

This is tough to hear. Back in 2009-2011, I was the one in charge of getting my fraternity letters on the hill the Friday before games. Then blasting the fight song in the house to wake brothers up and have them help move all the couches and beer pong tables over on Saturday mornings... Seems like yesterday. I need to get back down and catch a game at Cajun Field.

Jackson Tidwell is listed as the frat/soror contact per louisiana.edu. He goes to volleyball games, I think.

I tried to warn y'all about this BUM 2 years ago. She is and has been purposely destroying our Greeks, student life and student athletic attendance.

Here is her contact info.
    Would be a shame if the public got wind of this BS and decided they wanted to talk about it:

Email: heidie.lindsey@louisiana.edu
    Phone: (337) 482-1304
    LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/heidie-lindsey-4566219a/
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heidie.lindsey
    Hey MH…run ‘em both. Bad for business.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    Jackson Tidwell is listed as the frat/soror contact per louisiana.edu. He goes to volleyball games, I think.
    Added him to the email list!

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information