Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we hate our students!!!

Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    Not according to her.

"Respectfully, you have the wrong person here. I didn’t make a new rule nor did i make the rules that exist." ~Response from her
    That may be a technically correct response. However she may be instrumental in enforcing a rule that was not enforced in the past.

Throw these clowns in a barrel full of titties and they'd come out sucking their thumbs

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    That may be a technically correct response. However she may be instrumental in enforcing a rule that was not enforced in the past.
    This.

That was the type of response you’d expect of someone who’s been a LA Legislator the past 30 years still trying to preserve their career job.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I will walk my ass down to frat row, get plenty of footage and send to every media outlet in this town.
    Psshhh....they all play on the same team

5. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

And now we're hearing local media (KADN) is reaching out to UL's "media department", (whatever the hell that means) and UL is saying none of this is true! We literally sent them the email from the frat/sororrity that they sent us. LOL

These jack-wagons lying to the media!!

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    They literally met with everyone at their IFC meeting last night and pulled this ____. Just days before the game.
    Has Dr. Maggard been made aware of the proposed greek boycott of the game. Perhaps someone with his ear should contact him

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    And now we're hearing local media (KADN) is reaching out to UL's "media department", (whatever the hell that means) and UL is saying none of this is true! We literally sent them the email from the frat/sororrity that they sent us. LOL

These jack-wagons lying to the media!!
    MAT, if that is the case, perhaps the social media outcry on this forum and other outlets caused higher ups in the administration to overrule the folks who made the original decision. If so, good deal. Now let’s now hope there are no issues from excessive drinking.

8. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

MAT, if that is the case, perhaps the social media outcry on this forum caused higher ups in the administration to overrule the folks who made the original decision
    If that's true, an announcement needs to be made immediately. And those bastards need to own their mess. But this isn't the first time they've tried to CYA.

We are losing the interest of the students and young supporters around town every second this continues.

#FreeTheGreeks

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Knocking on 500 folks here. Don’t worry, MH will circle the wagons at 8 AM.
    They on RP right now.

10. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

MAT, if that is the case, perhaps the social media outcry on this forum and other outlets caused higher ups in the administration to overrule the folks who made the original decision. If so, good deal. Now let’s now hope there are no issues from excessive drinking.
    It’s easier and smarter to get the Greek leadership to control excessive consumption. Not draconian laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    A couple RPers left comments on the FB version of that post, though.
    Just saw that

My daughter, both a sorority member and on Ragin Jazz, confirmed to me what is being discussed in this thread is true.

Quote Originally Posted by ninacajun View Post
    My daughter, both a sorority member and on Ragin Jazz, confirmed to me what is being discussed in this thread is true.
    My second cousin is also a member of the Ragin Jazz and has said the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    That’s garbage. Who’s gonna police that? Like, is someone actually going to walk up and say “excuse me, it looks like you are playing a game, please stop. But if you want to keep drinking your beer in a normal fashion, ok.”

Something seems off here.
    When I was in college they implemented this ban and they did have people walking through student tailgates telling us to stop playing drinking games.

15. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    When I was in college they implemented this ban and they did have people walking through student tailgates telling us to stop playing drinking games.
    The difference is, we laughed at them and did what we wanted to do. Because that's how you handle stupidity. NOW DAYS, they're making it about Title IX, per a twitter user in a UL Frat, posting correspondence from the University.

Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread Information