Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst . 43 50 51 52 53

Thread: Why do we hate our students!!!

Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    i still find it hard to buhleeve that dealers are intending to make money by lacing so many things with fentanyl. the theory is old and might have worked in the past, give a little,they get addicted, become customer…. but now, if you kill such a high pct of potential customer there has to more to the story and not sure money is the goal
    I seem to recall a certain government poisoning alcohol during prohibition

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Disastrous effects of archaic and outdated laws and viewpoints.
    Supporters and critics make numerous claims about state‐​level marijuana legalizations. Advocates suggest that legalization reduces crime, raises tax revenue, lowers criminal justice expenditures, improves public health, increases traffic safety, and stimulates the economy. Critics argue that legalization spurs marijuana and other drug or alcohol use, increases crime, diminishes traffic safety, harms public health, and lowers teen educational achievement.

Both sides have overstated their cases in my opinion. I'm fine with small levels of usage, but not in the public square. Just like smoking in restaurants and bars, why should I have to get high because a person can't make it through the day without smoking a joint?

I'm all for the legalization of medical marijuana for pain management or for management of psychological disorders. I see no difference in it and the use of Xanax, Lexapro and valium that have caused more damage in our society today.

But let me be clear, I do not want people around children of any age smoking pot and operating any vehicle under the influence.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Supporters and critics make numerous claims about state‐​level marijuana legalizations. Advocates suggest that legalization reduces crime, raises tax revenue, lowers criminal justice expenditures, improves public health, increases traffic safety, and stimulates the economy. Critics argue that legalization spurs marijuana and other drug or alcohol use, increases crime, diminishes traffic safety, harms public health, and lowers teen educational achievement.

Both sides have overstated their cases in my opinion. I'm fine with small levels of usage, but not in the public square. Just like smoking in restaurants and bars, why should I have to get high because a person can't make it through the day without smoking a joint?

I'm all for the legalization of medical marijuana for pain management or for management of psychological disorders. I see no difference in it and the use of Xanax, Lexapro and valium that have caused more damage in our society today.

But let me be clear, I do not want people around children of any age smoking pot and operating any vehicle under the influence.
    I am hearing the Greek life experience is continued to get hammered!
    Some kids that are graduating this fall will not get to experience socials.
    Our future alumni are being alienated! If the University cannot handle Greek life, find someone who can.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst . 43 50 51 52 53

Thread Information