Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst . 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 . LastLast

Thread: Why do we hate our students!!!

Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    You guys are adults or college kids? Blame the University all you want but the policy has been in place. Not getting your way and crying won’t change anything. But keep doing your thing for clicks.
    Yes. It’s all about clicks. It has nothing to do with the foolishness and inconsistencies that’s hurting our student life on campus.

2. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

. Bringing up unenforced laws isn’t the same as this policy. Here’s the deal, if you don’t like the policy switch schools like you would a job. Nobody has nuts anymore, they just want to cry on social media and blame others. .
    Hidden policy that sits on the books a few years so no one has to take responsibility when a new authority discovers it and decides to implement it on a whim is how repressive organizations operate.

Everyone in charge says "it wasnt me" and "why didn't you know" simultaneously.

3. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

. . . all of this is not only silly, it’s sad . . . it’s sad that even as we embark upon a facilities update, we continue to assure that it’s use will be limited . . . this has not been a process for success for over 40 years and will not be a process for success going forward . . . leave our student alone, or else . . .

4. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

. Bringing up unenforced laws isn’t the same as this policy. Here’s the deal, if you don’t like the policy switch schools like you would a job. Nobody has nuts anymore, they just want to cry on social media and blame others. .
    Why wasnt this "on the books" policy promoted all summer every summer and before every game for the last three years? Not doing so was nuts as much as putting the game ban on the books.

Why the whack-a-mole of the week approach?

To pretend that reactions to a what is a "virtual new rule" require drastic transplant moves by the affected is silly.

The proper action is consistency and to communicate year round while never pulling the rug out from under your lifeline supporters feet.

Guys cjr388 will sunshine pump the pious administration, regardless of what they say. Blind loyalty.

You’re avatar should be an ostrich.

6. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Think it’s been since 2021 from what others have posted.
    . . . when in 21 . . . this rule could have only been in effect clandestinely for one year . . .

7. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Guys cjr388 will sunshine pump the pious administration, regardless of what they say. Blind loyalty.

. . . please don’t do this to the ostrich . . . they make fine boots and belts . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post

Chris the cuck…he gets bogo quarter pounders from the university

I've spent my career writing various policy/procedure. I took some time to read the article put out by the University to news organizations and followed the links to various student conduct handbooks, organizational rules etc.

All I can say is wow that was bad. Inconsistencies between various policies, definitions that are extremely vague. Rules that amount to a confusing maze in order to hold any event on campus. Covid rules still being published for organizations to follow. A third party auditor would tear this apart.

As far as the message goes I think the problem is a lack of understanding with the powers that be in charge of said messaging. Marketing is very different than crisis & reputation management. I don't think our marketing group, who appears to be in charge of both, has learned that lesson.

10. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

I have no end game. Just pointing out how juvenile the adults in the room are acting. Thinking they can rail on the university to get someone fired and a policy changed in 48 hours. Gave them suggestions on how to try and make a change but they rather be seen as cool with the kids. That will sure get things changed.
    Coach Chris is the REAL adult in the room, don’t you know!

The fact that this grown man tried to fight our football team and their parents makes it all the more rich!! You can’t lecture a single soul on juvenile behavior. Lmao

11. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

I didn’t defend anything. Like I said, this is the real world. You think these students will get anywhere working a corporate job by crying about a policy that is rarely enforced?
    Got us a bootstrapper here, folks! “Corporate job” LMAO

Get a ____ing life

12. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Bear fighting is illegal in Louisiana. Bringing up unenforced laws isn’t the same as this policy. Here’s the deal, if you don’t like the policy switch schools like you would a job. Nobody has nuts anymore, they just want to cry on social media and blame others. Want to make a change, get politics involved. That’s the only way but nobody wants to hear that. THIS IS LOUISIANA. EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL.
    At this point, this cat is getting rapid fire emails from Martin Hall and just copy-pasting them on to RP

13. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I have been holding my breath but I just can’t anymore . . . you are an idiot . . .
    I was not prepared for this one. Burst into laughter.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Coach Chris is the REAL adult in the room, don’t you know!

The fact that this grown man tried to fight our football team and their parents makes it all the more rich!! You can’t lecture a single soul on juvenile behavior. Lmao
    But did he wear blue to the game we played against a BLUE TEAM???

15. Default Re: Why do we hate our students!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I noticed we have covers over the benches on our sideline now. Is that to prevent fans from trying to fight people on the team?
    Heyyy yoooo

Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst . 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 51 . LastLast

Thread Information