Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Depth Chart v Buffalo

Default Re: Depth Chart v Buffalo

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Back to the original topic. I searched all of Twitter and find depth chart either, not sure what's going on

Also I don't see anything about wiser not playing this week but I did see in presser yesterday that the d-line coach Dennis Thomas on Marcus Wiser’s return: He’s gonna give us a big boost. He’s different.
    Listen good he says big boost next week.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    No Wiser is out this week, expected to be back vs Minnesota, not sure exactly why he is not playing this week.
    What was his suspension for? It dates back to last year.

Don’t MAC teams typically have big guys, but lack speed?

Just thinking about the last 2 games at Cajun Field vs. the MAC. Competitive in the first half, but by the second we’re running circles around them.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Don’t MAC teams typically have big guys, but lack speed?

Just thinking about the last 2 games at Cajun Field vs. the MAC. Competitive in the first half, but by the second we’re running circles around them.
    Yes, and this is the case with Buffalo, big on the OL but lacking a little in the skill positions from what I can see on offense at least.

Watching the Fordham game, it looked like Snyder has some big play ability. At times, he was pretty accurate throwing the long ball. He also had a few nice runs. The running back Washington had some moments as well. The wide receiver corps, while not flashy, pulled in some nice catches. I think our offense will have an advantage against their defense and will be able to rip off some long plays with both the passing game and the running game. Watching the Fordham game as well as the Liberty highlights, I just don't think they are as bad as everyone is making them out to be. For example, I definitely do not thing they are as bad as Arkansas State. I believe we will win handily as long as our guys do not come in with a big head. But that is why they play the games.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What was his suspension for? It dates back to last year.
    It was originally 4 games, someone posted later they had heard it was 3 games. I hadn't heard that, but it was possible UL asked for review.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It was originally 4 games, someone posted later they had heard it was 3 games. I hadn't heard that, but it was possible UL asked for review.
    T if my memory serves me correct. He was suspended a whole year, he played 3 games last year and then sat the rest. Therefore he had 3 games left on his suspension

T if my memory serves me correct. He was suspended a whole year, he played 3 games last year and then sat the rest. Therefore he had 3 games left on his suspension
    That is what has been stated since spring, but I was originally told 4 games suspension. I didn't attend the QB Club today, but it could be he is going to get some reps and they aren't adding him to the depth chart. The depth chart is really for the media, they've had athletes listed in it knowing they weren't going to play.

9. Default Re: Depth Chart v Buffalo

. . . without any knowledge at all nor with any consult with The Bird, this looks like a DWI punishment . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . without any knowledge at all nor with any consult with The Bird, this looks like a DWI punishment . . .
    pretty sure he was academically ineligible.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    That is what has been stated since spring, but I was originally told 4 games suspension. I didn't attend the QB Club today, but it could be he is going to get some reps and they aren't adding him to the depth chart. The depth chart is really for the media, they've had athletes listed in it knowing they weren't going to play.
    Wiser status was not addressed at QB Club meeting. He is No. 99. From what I recall academic eligibility is issue here. Athletics thought he was eligible and it was later ruled he was not. Therefore he has to sit out one year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information