Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Texas State Game Time

UL Football Texas State Game Time

What is ESPN / Sunbelt conference waiting on to announce the game time for Tx St?

Buffalo was announced on Monday September 11th. This Monday for Tx St would have been the same 2 week time frame for the Tx. St game.

Default Re: Texas State Game Time

I got a feeling it will be picked up by linear TV if TX ST and UL win this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    What is ESPN / Sunbelt conference waiting on to announce the game time for Tx St?

Buffalo was announced on Monday September 11th. This Monday for Tx St would have been the same 2 week time frame for the Tx. St game.
    It’s a 12 day window to announce. We are still 17 days away from TxSt.

They will announce this coming Monday

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    It’s a 12 day window to announce. We are still 17 days away from TxSt.

They will announce this coming Monday
    Why do other teams announce theirs early? Ark. State's website has our Nov. 4 game with them at 2:00pm. And I think South Al has their future game times listed.

All game times are subject to change. UL prefers to wait until it’s official rather than have to go back and change things.

I get it if you’d rather it the other way around. I don’t think there’s a cut and dried answer here.

Am I misremembering or did we announce an 11AM kick time for one of our games this year? I thought it was this one for some reason.

All game times are subject to change. UL prefers to wait until it’s official rather than have to go back and change things.

I get it if you’d rather it the other way around. I don’t think there’s a cut and dried answer here.
    Thanks! I'm thinking about making the trip to Jonesboro, and the game time would help with planning, possibly staying in Memphis.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Am I misremembering or did we announce an 11AM kick time for one of our games this year? I thought it was this one for some reason.
    Well you’re partially correct. It was announced by someone on this board. Not by UL. It was not accurate.

Well you’re partially correct. It was announced by someone on this board. Not by UL. It was not accurate.
    So in your best guess there was nothing at all to that 11:00 AM announcement or do you think it is taking so long to announce because that is a real possibility?

.you’re partially correct.
    You stole that from Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Why do other teams announce theirs early? Ark. State's website has our Nov. 4 game with them at 2:00pm. And I think South Al has their future game times listed.
    If the game is done by the University on ESPN+, with local talent like Dan and Erik are doing for this weekends game, the University can name its own game time. The fact that TX St hasn’t been announced tells me ESPN may be considering that game for a larger platform in the network family. Maybe the U.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    You stole that from Marty.
    Yes I did.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    If the game is done by the University on ESPN+, with local talent like Dan and Erik are doing for this weekends game, the University can name its own game time. The fact that TX St hasn’t been announced tells me ESPN may be considering that game for a larger platform in the network family. Maybe the U.
    Nope. Not saying it can't happen, but it isn't why game time hasn't been announced. That question was answered at the beginning of the thread. The twelve day window is Monday. The university waits on that window to make its announcement.

There is always a possibility it could be picked up. Which is why we wait.

I'm guessing (just a guess) that, since it's in October, we'll kick off at 4pm. I do not expect the game to be picked up.

Ill take the spear for that mistake

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Ill take the spear for that mistake
    Who knows. Maybe you'll wind up being a genius!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information