Thread: Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

Tickets Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

In this episode, Elliott and his Dad, Marcus, discuss the first game of their road-trip, giving their thoughts on the game itself and the atmosphere! Thanks for listening!

2. Default Re: Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

I have to tune in to hear Marcus

Default Re: Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I have to tune in to hear Marcus
    Lol nice, thanks for listening.

4. Default Re: Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

. . . nice project . . . a little father son bonding . . .

Default Re: Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . nice project . . . a little father son bonding . . .
    For sure! One of my reasons for doing these podcasts with my dad is for us to be able to spend some time together, and get his mind off work for a little bit lol. It also brings more plays and makes for more enjoyable listening lol. Thanks for tuning in!

FYI for AFR listeners: If you listened to my last two episodes about the road-trip, then you likely remember when I said I would be going to Boulder to watch Coach Prime and the CU Buffs play in November. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances, we have decided we will not be able to go. I will probably mention this in my next episode, whenever that may be. Sorry to anyone who was looking forward to hearing about it!

7. Default Re: Podcast: Road-Trip game 1: Steamboat Springs High School (Feat. Marcus Dudoit)

Keep plugging away Podcast Creator.

RecordEdit

Thread Information