Thread: It's time .

Default It's time .

It's time to start promoting this team and this game coming up. Tell everyone you know it's time to get on this bandwagon.

The weather will be perfect.

Anybody who saw the game last week could have sworn the QB was wearing #1. I've heard more than a couple of people whisper things about ZC like how he looks like a bigger version of #1. Yeah, that guy.

The defense has some bad dudes. The offense is winding up. The future is NOW.

Let's light this candle.

Default Re: It's time .

Are we talking about the #1 who won us a conference championship or the #1 who has his number retired?

Is there a game this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Are we talking about the #1 who won us a conference championship or the #1 who has his number retired?
    That would be the retired guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    It's time to start promoting this team and this game coming up. Tell everyone you know it's time to get on this bandwagon.

Anybody who saw the game last week could have sworn the QB was wearing #1. I've heard more than a couple of people whisper things about ZC like how he looks like a bigger version of #1. Yeah, that guy.

Let's light this candle.
    I got your back.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Let's light this candle.

“it’s Tuesday, too soon”…ULL Marketing

How about a big screen in the quad for road games?

The defense is pretty stout. There's a real workman playing d-line who never gets his name called but he fights like a mad man. Sonny Hazard. Watching him work like that makes me so freaking happy.

It's kind of like a double whammy. They claim we don't market enough but then these p5 schools get the benefit of gameday to go there (without a clear selection process) so are those big schools really marketing well or is SECspn doing it for them? So the rich get richer?

A very early BB sized pee spot has been detected. I am beyond ready for this game!!!!!

12. Default Re: It's time .

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    It's kind of like a double whammy. They claim we don't market enough but then these p5 schools get the benefit of gameday to go there (without a clear selection process) so are those big schools really marketing well or is SECspn doing it for them? So the rich get richer?
    Get a great story line, great fans and you too can have GameDay like App State or Colorado who has been silent for decades.

Thread Information