Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

That was awful

Sorry Butt Light, you're done

Also so they stop showing Taylor Swift. Ugh!

What game? Just finished watching a movie with my bride.

Looked at box score, saw Mitchell got a few touches, happy for him.

Really wanted that for Eli.

Side note. I watched the Nickelodeon broadcast with the kids. They watched the whole thing and were into the game. Never happened before.

6. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Punt hitting the blockers ankle, was the difference in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Really wanted that for Eli.

Side note. I watched the Nickelodeon broadcast with the kids. They watched the whole thing and were into the game. Never happened before.
    We did the same (while they were awake for the first half). I was pretty entertained (which doesn’t take much). Best line was “Patrick Mahomes is currently playing like he ripped his pants.”

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Sorry Butt Light, you're done
    What did I miss?

Here’s a prop bet…Taylor Swift half time gig next year at SB. Second prop bet, bun in the oven by end of ‘25.

That’s how uninterested it’s become.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    What did I miss?
    Bud Light marketing its beer with chicks with dix had a somewhat negative impact on sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Bud Light marketing its beer with chicks with dix had a somewhat negative impact on sales.
    Yes, but what did that have to do with their Super Bowl commercial last night? I didnt see the commercial last night so I went YouTube it after your post.

What to many people fail to realize is that virtually every large company today does the exact same thing that Anheuser Busch did last year with the marketing you are referencing. Did I like the marketing, no. But I do understand it in today's world.

What beer do you drink since Anheuser Busch is so offensive?

I ain't never found a wiener in a Bud Light can.

13. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Here’s a prop bet…Taylor Swift half time gig next year at SB. Second prop bet, bun in the oven by end of ‘25.

That’s how uninterested it’s become.
    Kelce and Swift broken up before end of 25. who wants that prop bet.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Kelce and Swift broken up before end of 25. who wants that prop bet.
    END of 24-- not 25

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingCajun08 View Post
    Yes, but what did that have to do with their Super Bowl commercial last night? I didnt see the commercial last night so I went YouTube it after your post.

What to many people fail to realize is that virtually every large company today does the exact same thing that Anheuser Busch did last year with the marketing you are referencing. Did I like the marketing, no. But I do understand it in today's world.

What beer do you drink since Anheuser Busch is so offensive?
    Today's world can go to hell. The Anheuser Busch/Inbev/whomever has decided that instead of just letting their enormous "mistake" which has dropped sales by 40% and put plants and workers out of work is a philosophy of "today's world." Go woke, go broke.

Specifically what I was pointing out is their efforts to rectify the situation they have gotten into. They've gone from that un-natural advertisement which caused all the calamity to now they are sponsoring everything under the sun which is the polar opposite to that advertisement. Yep, they already did sponsor everything under the sun. I agree. But, why no more chix with dix ads?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information