Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    CMC will get tired or injured the way they are using him right now and Eli will get his shot again. He's sitting on my fantasy bench for that reason
    Shanahan is a great coach but he has a history of wearing down his RBs. He has Justec available to him who is really good as a bowling ball and a decoy but he'll continue to use the smallest RB on goalline situations. Boggles my mind

I thought he’d get between 5-10 touches last night; he got 14.

11 carries and 3 catches.

Elijah just needs to bide his time and stay healthy and get out from under his ridiculous 6th round rookie contract when the time comes. Hopefully with another team.

Had NIL been around for Eli we probably wouldn't have had him all of his college years. And he definitely would have been a higher draft choice from a bigger school. Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    Elijah just needs to bide his time and stay healthy and get out from under his ridiculous 6th round rookie contract when the time comes. Hopefully with another team.

Had NIL been around for Eli we probably wouldn't have had him all of his college years. And he definitely would have been a higher draft choice from a bigger school. Sad but true.
    He has a real shot to win a Super Bowl ring with his current team.

5. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post

He’s cut from a different cloth. He wanted to be near his family according to several interviews I saw him have. As for draft status? Terry Bradshaw, Willie Rolfe both got picked pretty high up playing for the dog killers.

6. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

. . . $100,000 to $500,000 just seems to change your cloth at the college level and can’t say I blame them . . .

7. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . $100,000 to $500,000 just seems to change your cloth at the college level and can’t say I blame them . . .
    I’m going to just take him at his word instead of the conjecture of RPCA.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    He’s cut from a different cloth. He wanted to be near his family according to several interviews I saw him have. As for draft status? Terry Bradshaw, Willie Rolfe both got picked pretty high up playing for the dog killers.
    Comes from a great family. I told his cousin I'd love to see another Mitchell with Louisiana on their chest in a few years but I think the dad really wants him to go aTm.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Yeah San Francisco and Erath are right next to each other.

10. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Yeah San Francisco and Erath are right next to each other.
    Perhaps not, but Boston and Erath really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Perhaps not, but Boston and Erath really are.
    Especially in the springtime.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    I couldn't find a thread about him so sorry if this is redundant.

That said, anyone got info on the 49ers use of him? I'm not really seeing him get touches at all. I know McCaffrey is good but I don't think he's good enough for Mitchell to not have at least ten touches five quarters into the season. I'm thinking they're gearing up to trade him. Thoughts?
    McCaffery is one of the best RB's in the league. It's just unfortunate for Mitchell he's behind him and he's had a rough go of it with injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    McCaffery is one of the best RB's in the league. It's just unfortunate for Mitchell he's behind him and he's had a rough go of it with injuries.
    Niners sure do look like the front runners, Purdy really fitting in well there.makes our win in Ames against him and Breece Hall look even better and better

Mitchell out…again. Knee

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information