Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

UL Football Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

According to the Sunbelt board, after week 3 the Sunbelt has climb to the top of the G5 power rankings.

Belt Power Ratings Following Week 3
    Now that games have finished, what are your power ratings after this week?

Wisconsin 35 - Georgia Southern 14
    Wake Forest 27 - Old Dominion 24
    App State 43 - East Carolina 28
    Texas A&M 47 - ULM 3
    Tulane 21 – Southern Miss 3
    Georgia State 41 – Charlotte 25
    South Alabama 33 – Oklahoma State 7
    Louisiana 41 – UAB 21
    Coastal Carolina 66 – Duquesne 7
    Arkansas State 31 – Stony Brook 7
    James Madison 16 – Troy 14
    Texas State 77 – Jackson State 34

Power Rankings after week 3 ( I don’t know if this is someone’s opinion or is it actually based off of a calculation)

#1 SBC
    #2 MWC
    #3 AAC
    #4 CUSA
    #5 MAC

Why I love the Sunbelt! Sunbelt is 3-1 last week against the American

Default Re: Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

Sagarin has it different.

Not that he's right. Just different.

3-1 against the American is a statement. See my comment about ignorant & arrogant administrators and alumni in the 'NIL' thread. Whoever made the decisions on who to add to the American made poor choices.

3. Default Re: Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    Sagarin has it different.

Not that he's right. Just different.

3-1 against the American is a statement. See my comment about ignorant & arrogant administrators and alumni in the 'NIL' thread. Whoever made the decisions on who to add to the American made poor choices.
    I believe the AAC is having a conversation with Army, a national institution less than a hundred miles from NYC. That would be a great addition for both, and let’s the SBC continue to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I believe the AAC is having a conversation with Army, a national institution less than a hundred miles from NYC. That would be a great addition tofor both, and let’s the SBC continue to rise.
    I feel like no one is paying attention I feel like the American just added the teams they left behind when they added the first time .

The Sunbelt is the only conference that has made real strides and has taken different paths. While you have CUSA 2.0. Sunbelt left the rest of the schools that left it behind, and went out for different
    meat!

Let them go after Army, I want ECU!

5. Default Re: Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I believe the AAC is having a conversation with Army, a national institution less than a hundred miles from NYC. That would be a great addition for both, and lets the SBC continue to rise.
    ….Not sure of other contests, but Old D had the Wake but blew it….that would have been great for the Belt and the Cajuns……we didn’t score From the 7……aaaashhhhhhhh!

Marshall is 7 point favorite this week against Virginia tech…Vegas is noticing

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Marshall is 7 point favorite this week against Virginia tech…Vegas is noticing
    Nice to see James Madison beat Troy who now has 1 conference loss as we do. Troy and S. Alabama don't play until Nov. 2 and Troy plays UL on Nov. 19.

S. Alabama plays JMU on Sept. 30, UL on Oct. 28 then Troy on Nov. 2. It would be nice to see S. Alabama also with a loss before we play them.

A lot football to be played between now and those dates. It's gonna be a great season.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Nice to see James Madison beat Troy who now has 1 conference loss as we do. Troy and S. Alabama don't play until Nov. 2 and Troy plays UL on Nov. 19.

S. Alabama plays JMU on Sept. 30, UL on Oct. 28 then Troy on Nov. 2. It would be nice to see S. Alabama also with a loss before we play them.

A lot football to be played between now and those dates. It's gonna be a great season.
    So Cajuns vs monarchs rematch in the championship????

9. Default Re: Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    So Cajuns vs monarchs rematch in the championship????
    That possibility does exist.

10. Default Re: Sunbelt Week 3 Power Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I feel like no one is paying attention I feel like the American just added the teams they left behind when they added the first time .

The Sunbelt is the only conference that has made real strides and has taken different paths. While you have CUSA 2.0. Sunbelt left the rest of the schools that left it behind, and went out for different
    meat!

Let them go after Army, I want ECU!
    Everyone is paying attention. I’m hoping to stay at 14. Yes, ECU would be better than ULMost for the SBC, almost anybody would,but that’s not happening.

Finally I’m not a big Army proponent, but yeah they get lots of tv eyes. AAC takes Army and TxSt is safe for a while. I believe TxSt is on the verge of being a great West opponent.

The west definitely needs to get stronger !

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    The west definitely needs to get stronger !
    South Alabama just dominated Oklahoma State this weekend and Texas State beat Baylor last week. Does that count?

East and west both had .500 conference records last year in the regular season. Then Troy destroyed coastal in the championship.

And the west will win the SBC again. Ho hum. The east is overrated.

App vs. Louisiana in Cajun field. For old times sake.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information