Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    UL paid Buffalo 300k.Buffalo will pay UL $200k for the return trip.if UL is going in the hole by 100k, then Maggards argument for not playing better competition 2 for 1 is bogus and a smoke screen for having weak OOC scheduling.
    While true, this was not a normal situation due to nmsu canceling.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I left early for the first time ever last night. The game was a few minutes shy of 4hrs long. Sorry but that’s just brutal. College football needs to do better.
    Agree. Games have become brutally slow. Constant TV timeouts. Way too many reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Agree. Games have become brutally slow. Constant TV timeouts. Way too many reviews.
    3 hours 54 minutes. Ridiculous

4. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    UL paid Buffalo 300k.Buffalo will pay UL $200k for the return trip.if UL is going in the hole by 100k, then Maggards argument for not playing better competition 2 for 1 is bogus and a smoke screen for having weak OOC scheduling.
    . . . nothing ever seems to be good enough here . . .

5. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . nothing ever seems to be good enough here . . .
    Seinfeld

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    The reviews took way too long. The Sunbelt zebras and replay guy took several minutes to decide each review when some were obvious.

7. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    The reviews took way too long. The Sunbelt zebras and replay guy took several minutes to decide each review when some were obvious.
    . . . you don’t think they know how long a commercial break is supposed to be . . . and when your time breaks into another, you must complete it . . .

The in game experience is horrible. Loud, crap music (never ends). No fan interaction. Pregame tailgating was light and it was hot. The band, POA and baseball stadium was ok. That store has hardly anything in it. Why can we not promote a festival like experience since everyone is use of that type of environment. Maybe get more people out there. I was charged $60 in fees for 4 tickets, that’s crazy!

9. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    The in game experience is horrible. Loud, crap music (never ends). No fan interaction. Pregame tailgating was light and it was hot. The band, POA and baseball stadium was ok. That store has hardly anything in it. Why can we not promote a festival like experience since everyone is use of that type of environment. Maybe get more people out there. I was charged $60 in fees for 4 tickets, that’s crazy!
    . . . with all that enjoyment . . . maybe you ought to consider some alternate entertainment activity . . .

. . . with all that enjoyment . . . maybe you ought to consider some alternate entertainment activity . . .
    Well, I drove 4 hours and showed up. More than a lot of people. With that attitude we will always be subpar if you cannot face realism. The most interaction was when the band played Sweet Caroline. With all due respect Cajunvic, it’s that condescending attitude of it’s my fault if the game experience is bad is what keeps people away from the stadium and RP.

11. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Well, I drove 4 hours and showed up. More than a lot of people. With that attitude we will always be subpar if you cannot face realism. The most interaction was when the band played Sweet Caroline. With all due respect Cajunvic, it’s that condescending attitude of it’s my fault if the game experience is bad is what keeps people away from the stadium and RP.
    . . . oh . . . my suggestion still stands . . .

. . . oh . . . my suggestion still stands . . .
    Exactly. That’s why I go to one game a year maybe. You must be a hoot at parties.

13. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Exactly. That’s why I go to one game a year maybe. You must be a hoot at parties.
    . . . not really short at all on party invites . . .

Don’t use ticketmaster, walk up and buy tickets.

15. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    Don’t use ticketmaster, walk up and buy tickets.
    . . . he is not interested in a pleasant fan experience . . .

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . LastLast

Thread Information