Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

My guess is approximately 18,350. A little bit more than Northwestern State but not by much.

Not only LSU but a lot of good tv games Saturday night. The casual fans might stay home to watch multiple games. I’m saying 17,900.

22,000 if we were 3-0.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    When will we stop using TSAB games as an excuse? Couldn't care any less about them.
    As much as those of us here don't pay attention to the LSU games, they are a factor to the casual fan. There are many more of those than people who participate here. Many who like both teams will stay home to watch the Tigers vs buying tickets to go to Cajun Field. Those going to Tiger Stadium rarely come to our games anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Not only LSU but a lot of good tv games Saturday night. The casual fans might stay home to watch multiple games. I’m saying 17,900.

22,000 if we were 3-0.
    I agree the difference between 2 and 1 vs 3 and 0 could impact us as well.

Personally, I would like to see us win a close game at some point. That was what was special about the 20 and 21 squads.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    As much as those of us here don't pay attention to the LSU games, they are a factor to the casual fan. There are many more of those than people who participate here. Many who like both teams will stay home to watch the Tigers vs buying tickets to go to Cajun Field. Those going to Tiger Stadium rarely come to our games anyway.
    That’s why the bar idea in the NEZ with TV’s and standing section like the MLS is a must !! With overhead speakers it would almost like being in bar anyway.

We have to figure out how to bring the casual fan to Cajun Field!

Here is Cowboys Stadium Party Pack Zone!

Name:  IMG_5649.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  109.6 KB

I’m driving 4 hours and bringing 6 to the game. I hope people around Lafayette can travel 20 minutes to go to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I’m driving 4 hours and bringing 6 to the game. I hope people around Lafayette can travel 20 minutes to go to the game.
    I am with you I am from Lafayette, but I have to travel 3 1/2 hours away to go to a game

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I have said this before. I drive 1 hour and 15 min from Cenla to go to the games and get a hotel room for the night games. I would hope Acadiana can just show up for the short drive and sleep in their own beds. Geaux Cajuns!

Acadiana just doesn’t know what they have in Lafayette to have an FBS team minutes from your homes until you move elsewhere ! It is great entertainment !

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Acadiana just doesn’t know what they have in Lafayette to have an FBS team minutes from your homes until you move elsewhere ! It is great entertainment !
    THIS^

I lived just a few blocks away from Cajun Field, and though I actually went to the games, it is not the same when you move to a town with the only football being a crappy high school team. Man I miss going to Cajuns events!

If they don't have the online ticket thing figured out, around 18,000-19,000. We might break 20k if people are curious about Chriss.

I'll be positive. We will break 20k this game. And we will wein. And people will be coming out to see the CAJUNS, they don't care who we are playing.

GEAUX CAJUNS! See y'all there!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information