Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . he is not interested in a pleasant fan experience . . .
    Don’t go away mad Vic, just go away. 55, I’ll take your suggestion and buy at the stadium. Thanks.

2. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    Don’t go away mad Vic, just go away. 55, I’ll take your suggestion and buy at the stadium. Thanks.
    . . . well that has been covered here at least 1000 times . . . sorry you didn’t get it . . . looks like there is a 1m% chance your next CF experience will be better than the last one and I am really happy about that . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I left early for the first time ever last night. The game was a few minutes shy of 4hrs long. Sorry but that’s just brutal. College football needs to do better.
    Agree. Kids wanted to leave around halftime. TV time outs + reviews was crazy. I guess if you want the TV money we have to deal with it; not just a UL thing, but football at all levels.

Pros and cfb need a reckoning. Good thing is that the kids are excited to go back, thank God for the hill.

Aside from game, the atmosphere was brutal. Even the poor refs couldn’t get a word in. LOUD PA was horrible. Could care less about music selection but volume made it so bad we left in third Q. Unless this changes, my football support will go to other sports. I’m tired of us trying to copy WWF.
    Maybe electrodes attached to the person playing the music machine. Too loud and we get to zap him/her.

The TV timeouts are killing attendance throughout college football. Major schools are an exception of course.

6. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    The TV timeouts are killing attendance throughout college football. Major schools are an exception of course.
    . . . they not happy either . . .

My question is: why do commercials on the + need to be 3 minutes long? You're already paying a subscription, and most of the time it's just the same commercial repeated each break for to 10k (maybe) tuning in

8. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    My question is: why do commercials on the + need to be 3 minutes long? You're already paying a subscription, and most of the time it's just the same commercial repeated each break for to 10k (maybe) tuning in
    "Need to be?"

They don't, except they need to fund the losses they experience sending the SEC money.

9. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

To me even in a blowout the ending of a game is more important and more fun than the beginning.

If I knew I could only last a half I would show up at half time and tailgate a bit after to let some traffic clear.

10. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    To me even in a blowout the ending of a game is more important and more fun than the beginning.

If I knew I could only last a half I would show up at half time and tailgate a bit after to let some traffic clear.
    . . . like most of the grey, white and bald do at wedding receptions . . . hit the dance floor at about half the song . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    Good point. I wondered the same last night. Half of the teams we play can’t even fill the ad space, and it’s just the blue screen during breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by 60swerethebest View Post
    Aside from game, the atmosphere was brutal. Even the poor refs couldn’t get a word in. LOUD PA was horrible. Could care less about music selection but volume made it so bad we left in third Q. Unless this changes, my football support will go to other sports. I’m tired of us trying to copy WWF.
    Maybe electrodes attached to the person playing the music machine. Too loud and we get to zap him/her.
    I forgot my ear muffs with radio last night. My ears were hurting at the end of the third quarter. they are still ringing more than usual today.

It is impacting everyone at all schools. Go on SEC boards they are complaining about the same exact things.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I forgot my ear muffs with radio last night. My ears were hurting at the end of the third quarter. they are still ringing more than usual today.
    I brought ear plugs also, have tinnitus from weapon usage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    I brought ear plugs also, have tinnitus from weapon usage.
    I have tinnitus also. Too many years around pile drivers, air compressors, blowers other heavy equipment. Air compressors and Roots blowers are the worst.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information