Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

1. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    So when you went out of your way to say that playing ZC would make a large different in performance was some “crazy shiette”…that someone getting chippy with you? Sure feels like you were the only one talking.

But hey, if I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I’ll just wait for other people (besides you) tell me I’m wrong. I’ll hang up and listen.
    . . . performance in the O line . . . so, yes if you select only part of my post or take it out of context you can pretty much create what you want . . .

Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

We are favored by 10 by I think we win by 20+

3. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

Quote Originally Posted by BigSaucey View Post
    We are favored by 10 by I think we win by 20+
    . . . I’m on this train . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Cajuns 42
    Buffalo 17
    38-14 Ragin Cajuns!

48-16 Cajuns Roll

48-16 Cajuns Roll

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Louisiana 38
    Buffalo 13

Cajun Field 18,000
    This looks about right.

I'm officially done trying to predict how this team will do on a week to week basislol. I have no idea and won't even bother to guess

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    I'm officially done trying to predict how this team will do on a week to week basislol. I have no idea and won't even bother to guess
    After prepping for my breakdown and watching some of this team play over the first 3 weeks, if we don't win this game by double digits, it will be a huge disappointment. I don't see allot to love about Buffalo, they have issues getting pressure on the QB, they have issues with conditioning, and they have issues consistently moving the ball down the field.

This team was beating Fordham 21-3 early in the 2nd quarter. Then Fordham outscored them 37-16.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad Fordham team, but you should not get outscored 37-16 over 3 quarters against a team that lost to University of Albany.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    After prepping for my breakdown and watching some of this team play over the first 3 weeks, if we don't win this game by double digits, it will be a huge disappointment. I don't see allot to love about Buffalo, they have issues getting pressure on the QB, they have issues with conditioning, and they have issues consistently moving the ball down the field.

This team was beating Fordham 21-3 early in the 2nd quarter. Then Fordham outscored them 37-16.

Don't get me wrong, this is not a bad Fordham team, but you should not get outscored 37-16 over 3 quarters against a team that lost to University of Albany.
    I don’t think this game will be particularly close. I look at it the same way I did UAB.

Can we slip up and come out flat, yes. But if we just play to our ability it will look like last week.

interesting spread this week with UL favored by 10 with a 58 pt over. This looks like a week to do UL and over.

The weather looks perfect with low chances of rain and mid 80's at game time

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    interesting spread this week with UL favored by 10 with a 58 pt over. This looks like a week to do UL and over.

The weather looks perfect with low chances of rain and mid 80's at game time
    I’m all on UL and the over

Cajuns roll 42-14. Head to the north ready to knock off a P5.

Cajuns and the under for me;

45 - 10

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    Cajuns and the under for me;

45 - 10
    I’m closer to this prediction. I don’t think we score enough and won’t let them score enough to beat the over.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information