Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

Cajuns 34
    Bulls 24

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . so you going with the smallest sample size in the history of football analytics . . . I’ll give you that . . .
    Consider this Vic. Buffalo is not as good as UAB. And they are coming into Cajun field. If Zeon can remain poised like he did for 2.5 Qtrs last night, he’ll be done for the night by the fourth quarter with a comfortable lead

Louisiana 63
    Buffalo 13

. . . I don’t think there has ever been a player in the entire history of football (except maybe 8th grade) that has had a 21 point effect on the line . . . there is some crazy shiette posted here . . .
    I unmuted Vic just in time to see that he is getting chippy with people who think Zeon is better. Shocked, I tell you…shocked.

Louisiana 38
    Buffalo 13

Cajun Field 18,000

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I unmuted Vic just in time to see that he is getting chippy with people who think Zeon is better. Shocked, I tell you…shocked.
    Did you see the mortality rate stats I posted?

38-10 Cajuns

Cajuns open @ -9.5.

Buffalo-20 Louisiana -48

Attendance -20K
    Reported - 16K due to 4000 tickets not being scanned again

Yeah I am sure he will crawfish now that folks have seen what ZC can do compared to his boy BW.

11. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

. . . having a great weekend . . . bet the Cajuns and the Tiguas really big . . . had a very nice evening at my house food wine and football viewing with a couple of great sets of Cajun fans . . . and glad to see you back here inaccurately posting about Vic . . .

. . . having a great weekend . . . bet the Cajuns and the Tiguas really big . . . had a very nice evening at my house food wine and football viewing with a couple of great sets of Cajun fans . . . and glad to see you back here inaccurately posting about Vic . . .
    Nah, I think it’s pretty accurate. Your weekend couldn’t have been that good if you ran here on Sunday morning to get chippy with people that claim Zeon is better. But hey, what do I know?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Cajuns open @ -9.5.
    Huh.time to make believers of the wise guys in Vegas.

14. Default Re: CAJUNS vs BUFFALO predictions

Nah, I think it’s pretty accurate. Your weekend couldn’t have been that good if you ran here on Sunday morning to get chippy with people that claim Zeon is better. But hey, what do I know?
    . . . posters have gotten chippy with me, not Vice versa . . . I have no QB other than the one the coaches choose to play . . . people have been chippy here with me for months since I advised them that CMD’s choice for starting QB this season was BW . . . he was our coach’s QB just like any other one he decides to play . . . not mine . . .

. . . posters have gotten chippy with me, not Vice versa . . . I have no QB other than the one the coaches choose to play . . . people have been chippy here with me for months since I advised them that CMD’s choice for starting QB this season was BW . . . he was our coach’s QB just like any other one he decides to play . . . not mine . . .
    So when you went out of your way to say that playing ZC would make a large different in performance was some “crazy shiette”…that someone getting chippy with you? Sure feels like you were the only one talking.

But hey, if I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I’ll just wait for other people (besides you) tell me I’m wrong. I’ll hang up and listen.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information