Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zeon Chriss

UL Football Zeon Chriss

Far be it from me to toot my horn, but.....toot toot!! I've been telling yall Zeon is our QB1 since the first time he stepped on the field with that Cajuns jersey. This kid is a star!!! If you can't admit that he is the best QB on that roster, (and its not even close) you just don't want to be wrong. This is the Zeon era. Hang on for the ride!!!

Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Far be it from me to toot my horn, but.....toot toot!! I've been telling yall Zeon is our QB1 since the first time he stepped on the field with that Cajuns jersey. This kid is a star!!! If you can't admit that he is the best QB on that roster, (and its not even close) you just don't want to be wrong. This is the Zeon era. Hang on for the ride!!!
    I’m not disagreeing, but let the tape on him continue to pile up, and then see how he can respond.

I bet that pee stain was dinner plate sized after that 80 yard gallop.

Don’t poot poot your horn just yet. UAB had no film on him. Lets see how he does when a defense prepares for him. Love his athleticism. If a defense take his run away is he good enough to be a straight up passer?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Don’t poot poot your horn just yet. UAB had no film on him. Lets see how he does when a defense prepares for him. Love his athleticism. If a defense take his run away is he good enough to be a straight up passer?
    His arm was what impressed me the most when he settled in.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’m not disagreeing, but let the tape on him continue to pile up, and then see how he can respond.
    It'll be curious to see how defensive coordinators game plan for him, but also how our offensive coaches devise game plans for him with more time.

The announcer last night who played RB at Memphis made a very good point. That 90 minute lightning delay likely gave Dez & Munoz and Leger time to put together an offensive game plans tailored specifically for Chriss.

That's not to say they haven't been sitting down already thinking about such a strategy should Wooldridge go down, but it's probably a bit different once the situation arises. That 90 minutes was well-spent.

Now they have a full week, and it'll be a home game.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    I bet that pee stain was dinner plate sized after that 80 yard gallop.
    Brother.....clean up on aisle 6!!!

I knew the, "yeah but" crowd would show up.

Two sides to that coin. They didn’t prep for him, but neither did we…outside if a 1-1/2 hour rain delay.

10. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

You live through the growing pains with the young man who possess the most talent in the QB room. There will be bumps and bruises along the way. Ride with Z. The team is excited. Different energy today.

Quote Originally Posted by tailgate_papi View Post
    You live through the growing pains with the young man who possess the most talent in the QB room. There will be bumps and bruises along the way. Ride with Z. The team is excited. Different energy today.
    Exactly!

Based on the throws he made last night, I would say yes. Plus, his feet will still allow him to improvise and make plays like last night.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Two sides to that coin. They didn’t prep for him, but neither did we…outside if a 1-1/2 hour rain delay.
    Sure we did. You don’t think he gets reps during the week at practice? Plus every rep during the spring. With exception of a few designed runs it was the same game plan. ZC just had the speed and ability to make plays with his feet when things broke down that BW can’t do.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    His arm was what impressed me the most when he settled in.
    Man ain’t gonna lie on one of his first passes to wide open Peter for a first down that went 4’ behind him I got a little nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Man ain’t gonna lie on one of his first passes to wide open Peter for a first down that went 4’ behind him I got a little nervous.
    He’s right-handed Levi with a better arm IMO.

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information