Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread: Zeon Chriss

Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    The defense wasn't unprepared. It was a bad defense.

It looks as though Zeon is going to have an opportunity to be a starter, probably for more than one game. We'll see what he does with that opportunity. I'm very optimistic. But I want to see how he does as a starter.
    Obviously a defense will game plan differently for ZC than they do BW. Are you suggesting they game planned for ZC being the QB getting all snaps and didn’t really worry about stopping what BW does best? Giving the film they have from this year my gut tells me they prepared for BW at QB.

2. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Out side of NWST I don’t see the schedule being all that bad. Yes both UAB and Buffalo were much better when they were scheduled. Tx State beat Baylor and gave UTSA a good G5 all they wanted and is much better than anyone expected, USA is picked to win the conference, Troy is reining champ, So Miss is a rivalry in the making, ULM usually plays up against us and makes it a game, ODU is much better than predicted before the season. We are in the conference quickly becoming the best G 5. I am glad we play Ga St and not one of the powers from the east because the west will be challenging enough. Not to mention a money game in Minnesota that will be very winnable. I don’t see how so many are complaining about the schedule this year.
    We haven't played any of those teams yet. The teams we've played to this point are bad teams (ODU TBD maybe). Their defenses are even worse. And that wasn't a secret to anyone. Buffalo will be another bad defense. The point is, if he's going to learn on the job, the time is now.

3. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . even after over 20 years of complaining just about anything . . .
    Zip your suck hole, creep. At least some of us have been around for 20 years to complain. We didn't bandwagon jump to TSAB during lean years like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    We haven't played any of those teams yet. The teams we've played to this point are bad teams (ODU TBD maybe). Their defenses are even worse. And that wasn't a secret to anyone. Buffalo will be another bad defense. The point is, if he's going to learn on the job, the time is now.
    Yes but you said the schedule was trash. That suggest you mean the entirety of the schedule not what we have played so far.

5. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Zip your suck hole, creep. At least some of us have been around for 20 years to complain. We didn't bandwagon jump to TSAB during lean years like you.
    . . . name calling is a sign of insecurity and ignorance . . . saying the same incorrect thing over and over and over again does not make it so . . .

6. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

. . . name calling is a sign of insecurity and ignorance . . . saying the same incorrect thing over and over and over again does not make it so . . .
    Staring at people's wives makes you a creeper. It's not name calling when its accurate.

7. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yes but you said the schedule was trash. That suggest you mean the entirety of the schedule not what we have played so far.
    The schedule is ranked in the 100s. That qualifies as trash schedule to me.
    2 maybe 3 games out of 12 that are interesting?

The schedule is ranked in the 100s. That qualifies as trash schedule to me.
    2 maybe 3 games out of 12 that are interesting?
    Again we had no idea how bad Buffalo and UAB were going to be. This schedule will improve as the season goes and it won’t be as bad as expected. Is it great. No. Is it dog excrement. No.

9. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Staring at people's wives makes you a creeper. It's not name calling when its accurate.
    . . . want to talk about creepy . . . just another lie by the fan admitting to filming another fan at a baseball game . . . can we try to stay on topic . . .looks like it’s time for the little man to lose some freedoms here . . .

10. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Again we had no idea how bad Buffalo and UAB were going to be. This schedule will improve as the season goes and it won’t be as bad as expected. Is it great. No. Is it dog excrement. No.
    Again, I'll let the people who rank the SOS make that determination. And to this point, they've been correct.

11. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

. . . want to talk about creepy . . . just another lie by the fan admitting to filming another fan at a baseball game . . . looks like it’s time for the little man to lose some freedoms here . . .
    Filming you make people's wives uncomfortable. Weirdo.

12. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Again, I'll let the people who rank the SOS make that determination. And to this point, they've been correct.
    . . . mr. hindsight strikes again . . . looking back to talk to friends about the game does not constitute starring at anybody except if you are at the game to focus on your ___ which is exactly what you are demonstrating . . . break it off dude, nobody it interested in your non-Cajun fetiches . . .

Nobody knows crap until the season is done on how good or bad a schedule will be. We play a team that beat Baylor and one that beat Oklahoma state. We play one that beat a good army team and a 3-0 Georgia state team that is surprisingly good offensively.

14. Default Re: Zeon Chriss

Nobody knows crap until the season is done on how good or bad a schedule will be. We play a team that beat Baylor and one that beat Oklahoma state. We play one that beat a good army team and a 3-0 Georgia state team that is surprisingly good offensively.
    Well Phil Steele had UAB way down and was meh about Buffalo. Texas St was largely an unknown with new staff and tons of transfers. Yea, they beat Baylor but they've been suspect since. USA got stomped in Yulman but hammered Okie St. Odd team so far.

Every year, some teams are better than expected and some teams falter. That's nothing new. To this point, we've played bad teams. And on paper, going forward, the schedule largely doesn't perk up, with the exception of 2 or 3 games. I'm not saying anything that hasn't been discussed here before. I'm not sure why you're belaboring the point.

Well Phil Steele had UAB way down and was meh about Buffalo. Texas St was largely an unknown with new staff and tons of transfers. Yea, they beat Baylor but they've been suspect since. USA got stomped in Yulman but hammered Okie St. Odd team so far.

Every year, some teams are better than expected and some teams falter. That's nothing new. To this point, we've played bad teams. And on paper, going forward, the schedule largely doesn't perk up, with the exception of 2 or 3 games. I'm not saying anything that hasn't been discussed here before. I'm not sure why you're belaboring the point.
    Actually he had Buffalo tied for 2nd in the MAC East and going to a bowl game. He had UAB middle of the AAC pack. I think it was 8th out of 14.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 . LastLast

Thread Information