Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Des play calling with ZC

Default Re: Des play calling with ZC

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Agree

Vs ODU, there is no way Desormeaux call 4 straight pass plays from the 7 with Zeon under center.

Still shocking since Wooldridge had 50 yards rushing of his own that night. None for a loss.
    ZC running is a whole different thing than BW. Babb could run too. But he wasn’t a weapon running like Dez.

I like BW. I think he’s a decent starter. ZC is a potential star though. He needs to start.

2. Default Re: Des play calling with ZC

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Ahhh look how your attitude has changed
    . . . I never had an attitude with respect to any QB nor have I ever preferred one over either of the others . . . all I have ever done here was to advise the board of specific information which I had from my source that we would start the season with BW as QB1 . . . many here made an iii advised deduction that I preferred him over the other two when all I was doing was trusting in The Bird . . .

3. Default Re: Des play calling with ZC

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    After the delay Play calling, mix of run/pass and timing for each almost seemed perfect. Des' Play calling for ZC was as if he was calling plays for himself.

What last night did is also plant the seedThe thought of being able to witness this for 4 more years is just incredible.

And it's not just Zeon that's young.there are very few seniors in our 2 deep.
    And we also have Lunch as a possible backup for ZC next year. A more traditional qB commitment from BR Catholic. We seem to be in great shape qb wise.

4. Default Re: Des play calling with ZC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    And we also have Lunch as a possible backup for ZC next year. A more traditional qB commitment from BR Catholic. We seem to be in great shape qb wise.
    . . . Saban gonna come shopping . . .

5. Default Re: Des play calling with ZC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Probably not until they actually play it out on the field.

Default Re: Des play calling with ZC

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Lol. Saban should try for that no.2 from Colorado, ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information