Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Bill Davis

UL Football Elijah Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I don’t know how many more threads this dude can make about our starting QB. Obviously he has a bias towards CF but it’s almost as if he has a grudge against BW. Did QB1 screw your ol lady or something??
    Well, well little boy. Pretty funny. That would be incest.
    I have just as many posts about ZC

I hope Ben does well, but he hast to learn to hit receivers. That aren’t just the deep ball

I’ll be changing my focus anyway. I’ll move onto the running backs. Elijah Bill Davis needs at least 10 to 15 touch as a game.

Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Well, well little boy. Pretty funny. That would be incest.
    I have just as many posts about ZC

I hope Ben does well, but he hast to learn to hit receivers. That aren’t just the deep ball

I’ll be changing my focus anyway. I’ll move onto the running backs. Elijah Bill Davis needs at least 10 to 15 touch as a game.
    So, you're all for burning Davis's red shirt? What a f'n football genius you are.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    So, you're all for burning Davis's red shirt? What a f'n football genius you are.
    He played last night, DA

He played last night, DA
    LOL! Yea, you know football like a genius.he gets 4 games before redshirt comes off.LOL.stick to your credit card jump shots.

UL Football Elijah Bill Davis

LOL! Yea, you know football like a genius.he gets 4 games before redshirt comes off.LOL.stick to your credit card jump shots.
    No credit cards.

$2,250.00 cash in two different three-point contest in Texas this past year

Those shots has won him plenty of cash this summer. He called out and posted an open challenge on this site and not one of those guys showed up at Reds or Julian Park to challenge him. All these basketball guys are hot air and cheap talk. Show up at the show down or Please.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Those shots has won him plenty of cash this summer. He called out and posted an open challenge on this site and not one of those guys showed up at Reds or Julian Park to challenge him. All these basketball guys are hot air and cheap talk. Show up at the show down or Please.
    You do realize people have jobs and other things in life going on right? Let’s all drop everything to go play a basketball game cause two dildos talked schitt on a message board.

You do realize people have jobs and other things in life going on right? Let’s all drop everything to go play a basketball game cause two dildos talked schitt on a message board.
    If I remember you guys called him out and asked him to set it up and yall would show up.

I work 6:30 to 6:00 every day and every other Saturday

I work 6:30 to 6:00 every day and every other Saturday
    I call that putting in the work! And you still have time to hoop. You are DaMan not DaBoot.

No credit cards.

$2,250.00 cash in two different three-point contest in Texas this past year
    Credit card jump refers to the space between your foot and payment when you "jump"

Credit card jump refers to the space between your foot and payment when you "jump"
    I got age on me Bro
    Not a spring chicken

Fixing to play a city league game with Planters

Doubt I’ll even go 10 minutes

Comes with age

That is pretty funny though

Who cares if he is nailing the shots?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    If I remember you guys called him out and asked him to set it up and yall would show up.
    If I remember I laid out my challenge. It involved you leaving the board if I won and me giving $500 to rebounders club if he won. Before that I told him to put up a paycheck. Neither challenge was accepted. If I’m gonna drop everything to go do something like that it better be worth my time.

If I remember I laid out my challenge. It involved you leaving the board if I won and me giving $500 to rebounders club if he won. Before that I told him to put up a paycheck. Neither challenge was accepted. If I’m gonna drop everything to go do something like that it better be worth my time.
    That's how a man handles his business

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information