Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Bill Davis

Default Re: ZC ….

You really talking mad ____ cause you can shoot free throws? LoL! This is hilarious. And also embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    If I remember I laid out my challenge. It involved you leaving the board if I won and me giving $500 to rebounders club if he won. Before that I told him to put up a paycheck. Neither challenge was accepted. If I’m gonna drop everything to go do something like that it better be worth my time.
    He said he would bet you but not a paycheck. That would be like me challenging you to to a bench press contest or 5K run. A paycheck to paycheck is one sided. DaBoot has deep pockets. Regardless I don't like basketball and you and your podna do. So link up with him one day and play.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    He said he would bet you but not a paycheck. That would be like me challenging you to to a bench press contest or 5K run. A paycheck to paycheck is one sided. DaBoot has deep pockets. Regardless I don't like basketball and you and your podna do. So link up with him one day and play.
    What

Basketball requires more overall athletic ability than either weightlifting or distance running. You have to play offense and defense. You also have to think instinctively as the action rarely stops. Not to say weightlifting or distance running don’t require talent. One is strength and the other is endurance.

5. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Basketball requires more overall athletic ability than either weightlifting or distance running. You have to play offense and defense. You also have to think instinctively as the action rarely stops. Not to say weightlifting or distance running don’t require talent. One is strength and the other is endurance.
    . . . it is the “thinking instinctively” or for that matter thinking at all that excludes some from playing any of the sports in which they think they are a #knowitall on this board . . . you know, softball, baseball, basketball, football, polo . . .

What I am saying is I would never challenge M$M to a game of basketball like he would never challenge me in some sports or events. In other words I know how to stay in my lane and I know what basketball entails.

That would be like me challenging you to to a bench press contest or 5K run.
    I might want in on that one!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I might want in on that one!
    NB, you not like you were during your XC days at UL. Have you been watching to many Nick Symmonds videos, LOL? You still running? I am about to start back up. That last marathon cycle took a lot out of me. Hardest thing I ever did sports wise. Got lazy again and added 40 pounds, need to trim back down.

NB, you not like you were during your XC days at UL. Have you been watching to many Nick Symmonds videos, LOL? You still running? I am about to start back up. That last marathon cycle took a lot out of me. Hardest thing I ever did sports wise. Got lazy again and added 40 pounds, need to trim back down.
    I just run enough these days to be able to keep eating boudin and drinking beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I just run enough these days to be able to keep eating boudin and drinking beer.
    Well I don't eat anything inside of a condom. Very lightweight when it comes drinking beer. What about a beer mile challenge or big Mac mile challenge?

What I am saying is I would never challenge M$M to a game of basketball like he would never challenge me in some sports or events. In other words I know how to stay in my lane and I know what basketball entails.
    Would you challenge me to basketball. I am in my mid 60’s. Of course I am out of action for a few weeks while I recover from recent procedure. Family already warning me not to rush things. I admit there are a few things I would not challenge people to a contest in. I am blessed that I can still do things many cannot at my age.

Would you challenge me to basketball. I am in my mid 60’s. Of course I am out of action for a few weeks while I recover from recent procedure. Family already warning me not to rush things. I admit there are a few things I would not challenge people to a contest in. I am blessed that I can still do things many cannot at my age.
    No. Basketball isn't my deal.

You don’t know how much I can lift. Besides….
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    You don’t know how much I can lift. Besides….
    That why it would be a challenge. How about a beer mile challenge. You like to drink, I like to run.

Well I don't eat anything inside of a condom. Very lightweight when it comes drinking beer. What about a beer mile challenge or big Mac mile challenge?
    Bourbon barrel stout as the beer used for the Beer Mile?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information