Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 32

Thread: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

  1. #16

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Where is that blowhard that said ZC should be a wide receiver?


  2. #17

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Where is that blowhard that said ZC should be a wide receiver?
    He can do it!

    https://youtu.be/WslrnPqYCkg?feature=shared
    https://youtu.be/Qmcdz5ksIuQ?feature=shared

  3. #18

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I picked exactly when the injury occurred per the post. Two or three years from now it won't be a zeon vs woolridge debate just as it wasn't the same debate in 06,07 or 08
    Were you around then? Did you see him come off the bench and help mount a comeback in UCF game. Did you see the effect an athlete like MD had on this program. I think if you were watching Cajuns at that time youíd understand the comparison. He changed our offense and was an absolute stud.

  4. #19

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it
    But I probably will
    Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture
    A little of the glory yeah
    I donít understand the point you are making.

  5. #20

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    ZC is obviously a very good athlete. But everyone should just step on the breaks a little bit. UAB had 0 film and 0 preparation for his style QB. Lets see what he does when teams know him, see the film and prepare for him.


  6. Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    . . . how can Louisiana have three QB’s that are better than all the QB’s on Alabama’s roster . . .


  7. Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . how can Louisiana have three QB’s that are better than all the QB’s on Alabama’s roster . . .
    They are just out of diapers as an upstart program.

  8. #23

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    ZC is obviously a very good athlete. But everyone should just step on the breaks a little bit. UAB had 0 film and 0 preparation for his style QB. Lets see what he does when teams know him, see the film and prepare for him.
    This is true, but even in limited time last year, his natural poise and athleticism was evident. That will be there regardless of film. Now, he’s very inexperienced at the college level and I fully expect he’ll have a game where everyone is calling to bench him but his ceiling is high IMO.

  9. #24

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I donít understand the point you are making.
    It is possible to post stats with out making a point or taking a side

  10. #25

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . how can Louisiana have three QB’s that are better than all the QB’s on Alabama’s roster . . .
    Because our coach played QB here and their's did not

  11. #26

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    That's because even the waterboy knows that sitting that kind of talent is just wrong.
    Why you bringing me up in this conversation?

  12. #27

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    They are just out of diapers as an upstart program.
    They can't even find any opponents who will welcome them to their campus so they can play some non conference road games. Only 3 in last ten years and only two of those on a campus

  13. #28

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    It is possible to post stats with out making a point or taking a side
    You posted scores. Not stats. I don’t think you followed that season so I’ll give you a pass. When mike hit the field, you could tell he was a special athlete and did some special things here. I get the same feeling with Zeon.

  14. #29

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Quote Originally Posted by CrappDaddy View Post
    You posted scores. Not stats. I don’t think you followed that season so I’ll give you a pass. When mike hit the field, you could tell he was a special athlete and did some special things here. I get the same feeling with Zeon.
    I posted both. And I'm certainly not against the sentiment of your post!

  15. #30

    Default Re: Zeon Chriss Stats vs UAB

    Lol


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •