Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

https://www.magiccityimpact.com/feed.tml&k=a06ec3b9

The “who gets the game balls” part is brutal.

2. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Pretty simple.UL kicked UAB OLines butt nearly all night.
    . . . and surely they would not have done that for BW had he not been injured . . . they only play for ZC . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . and surely they would not have done that for BW had he not been injured . . . they only play for ZC . . .
    Keep delaying the inevitable. ZC is the guy.

4. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Keep delaying the inevitable. ZC is the guy.
    . . . I’m not delaying anything and will be more that happy with whatever choice our coaching staff makes . . . I believe last nights performance was out of character with what ZC has shown the coaching staff but he did enough last night to earn further consideration going forward . . . I am always for competition at every position . . . It’s the only way we get better . . .but I will usually go with the coaches decisions until proven otherwise . . . how HARD is that for you folks to comprehend . . . oh, comprehension is usually the issue here . . .

. . . I’m not delaying anything and will be more that happy with whatever choice our coaching staff makes . . . I believe last nights performance was out of character with what ZC has shown the coaching staff but he did enough last night to earn further consideration going forward . . . I am always for competition at every position . . . It’s the only way we get better . . .but I will usually go with the coaches decisions until proven otherwise . . . how HARD is that for you folks to comprehend . . . oh, comprehension is usually the issue here . . .
    That lump in your throat is just pride. I'm gonna buy you a drink to help you swallow it down.

6. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    That lump in your throat is just pride. I'm gonna buy you a drink to help you swallow it down.
    . . . no lumps . . . but will always accept a drink . . . have no dog in the QB who plays other than I am for the starting QB that our coaching staff goes with . . . which may not necessarily be the one you arm chair coaches choose . . . is it really that hard to comprehend . . .

7. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

. . . no lumps . . . but will always accept a drink . . . have no dog in the QB who plays other than I am for the starting QB that our coaching staff goes with . . . which may not necessarily be the one you arm chair coaches choose . . . is it really that hard to comprehend . . .
    No analysis allowed?

That is the core of what, makes sports fun, otherwise just read the Sunday/Monday paper for resultts.

8. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    No analysis allowed?

That is the core of what, makes sports fun, otherwise just read the Sunday/Monday paper for resultts.
    . . . anyone can have all the analysis they want . . . does not mean anyone, especially the coach, needs to agree with it . . .

9. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

. . . anyone can have all the analysis they want . . . does not mean anyone, especially the coach, needs to agree with it . . .
    I've never expected a coach to agree with me.

I on the other hand can agree or disagree, it can go both ways from one play to the next.

10. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

I've never expected a coach to agree with me.

I on the other hand can agree or disagree, it can go both ways from one play to the next.
    You need to try that second sentence again . . .

No analysis allowed?

Which newspaper do folks read these days?

At this point in the season, we are not as bad as last week's game and not as good as last night's game. The good news is we put up a dominant performance last night without our starting QB, RB, WR and RT.

More good news, is we are young, so I expect us to improve considerably over the season, but that doesn't mean it is going to be a straight line. It could be more like 2 steps forward and one step back type of situation, but make no mistake the line is trending up and to the right.

13. Default Re: Live Game Talk: Louisiana vs. UAB

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Which newspaper do folks read these days?
    Does it matter?

If you agree with everthing a coach does, you just need to find the score and agree with it.

You’re just mad that we got to see maybe, just maybe, that the coach was wrong about his QB choice.

Based on never having seen him play extensive minutes, you believe what Zeon Chriss did last night was "out of character" for him? What does that mean? It sounds like you don't think he's capable of replicating it or you just don't believe in him.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information