Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

1. UL Softball Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

. . . so, will Justin Robicheaux "Jut", Softball Associate Head Coach be the next coach to be basically lynched here when Jut is eventually named the Head Softball Coach for Louisiana . . .

2. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . so, will Justin Robicheaux "Jut", Softball Associate Head Coach be the next coach to be basically lynched here when Jut is eventually named the Head Softball Coach for Louisiana . . .
    Instigating again?

3. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Instigating again?
    . . . no, very appropriate inquiry considering what the board is doing mid football season to CMD right now . . .

Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Instigating again?
    This thread title is confusing?

Did Glasco get fired in your little scenario?

6. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    Did Glasco get fired in your little scenario?
    either way and sorry for having Football in the title, etc . . . all hung up on the ridiculous threads about CMD in the heart of football season . . . I have asked Turbine to remove any reference to Football in this thread so JMV is not confused . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    either way
    Perennial Top 25 team hires the guy whose resume is comprised solely of "worked as assistant under the guy we just fired"?

Yeah thats fine. Everything would be fine.

8. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Perennial Top 25 team hires the guy whose resume is comprised solely of "worked as assistant under the guy we just fired"?

. . . now do guy that retired or left to be Softball Head Coach at Florida . . . for the record, I believe Jut gets the job no matter the reason Glasco is no longer Head Coach so long as Jut has not done something personally which would exclude him also . . .

Meantime, Lacy Prejean off earning her stripes in the SLC.

I believe you will be correct and I'll reserve my thoughts on how it will turn out

Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

As long as Coach Glasco is healthy he will probably be at UL until 2028. I highly doubt that both Justin and Hunter will still be on his staff if he stays until 2028.

12. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

. . . Jut both lived under and coached under his dad . . . certainly that life and coaching experience should count for something . . .

13. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    As long as Coach Glasco is healthy he will probably be at UL until 2028. I highly doubt that both Justin and Hunter will still be on his staff if he stays until 2028.
    . . . please don’t change the facts in my thread . . . Make your own if you want those facts . . .

Of course, Vic would try and stir the pot with this thread. This hypothetical isn't even in realm of possibility in the near future. Glasco is doing a wonderful job.

Of course, Vic would try and stir the pot with this thread. This hypothetical isn't even in realm of possibility in the near future. Glasco is doing a wonderful job.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information