Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

1. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

. . . in reality, it’s no different than the hypotheticals being forced in each of the CMD threads . . .

Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    Of course, Vic would try and stir the pot with this thread. This hypothetical isn't even in realm of possibility in the near future. Glasco is doing a wonderful job.
    This is a stir the post thread if I ever saw one. Nice catch Cajuns80.

3. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    This is a stir the post thread if I ever saw one.
    . . . like I mentioned, stay out my thread . . . thought you had me on mute . . . why would you want to participate in a thread by someone you have on mute . . . Oh, stir the pot post aye . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . so, will Justin Robicheaux "Jut", Softball Associate Head Coach be the next coach to be basically lynched here when Jut is eventually named the Head Softball Coach for Louisiana . . .
    Well if des playing qb is here is the standard and playing college ball is the hoops standard, he did not play softball for the Cajuns or for any college team.
    Meanwhile, imagine if he or big fish hadn't become a coach at all until so much later than most

Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Instigating again?
    Jut is a horrible nickname

Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

. . . Jut both lived under and coached under his dad . . . certainly that life and coaching experience should count for something . . .
    So he will switch to baseball before 2028. Since current baseball coach has less postseason appearances than hoops coach

7. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Football Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Jut is a horrible nickname
    Jun is better, Ca

Another dumb thread

9. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Another dumb thread
    . . . really . . . hope you didn’t exert much effort with that post because it makes you a sucker . . .

. . . really . . . hope you didn’t exert much effort with that post because it makes you a sucker . . .
    Again, the degradation of this board coincides with a thread you start. A completely moronic thread as well.

11. Default Re: Next Louisiana Softball Head Coach

Again, the degradation of this board coincides with a thread you start. A completely moronic thread as well.
    . . . anyone with analytical abilities can see why this thread was started . . . It reinforces why each of the threads about CMD are ridiculous . . . absolutely nobody with any sense would touch this thread . . . pay attention and you, of all people, should understand what I do here . . .

. . . anyone with analytical abilities can see why this thread was started . . . It reinforces why each of the threads about CMD are ridiculous . . . absolutely nobody with any sense would touch this thread . . . pay attention and you, of all people, should understand what I do here . . .
    I do understand, it’s ridiculous.

I do understand, it’s ridiculous.
    Word!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information