Thread: Louisiana football studied Tennessee football this summer. Here's what came out of it

1. UL Football Louisiana football studied Tennessee football this summer. Here's what came out of it

Throughout the offseason, Louisiana football’s coaching staff observes professional development during that extended stretch of time.

Each member of the staff goes out and scours the sports — both at the college and NFL level — looking for additives, or edges, to possibly implement into their game plans.

Default Re: Louisiana football studied Tennessee football this summer. Here's what came out of it

Maybe our defensive coaches should have studied Tennessee’s offense as well.

Default Re: Louisiana football studied Tennessee football this summer. Here's what came out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Maybe our defensive coaches should have studied Tennessee’s offense as well.
    The Advocate article by Kevin Foote mentions that the Cajuns were impressed by how well ODU adjusted to the Cajuns adjustments. That article said there is a lot of Tennessee attributes to the ODU offense. I am sure we used that in our preparation.

Can we send our band director to Tennessee also to learn?

https://youtu.be/WaTbniMUr8k?si=_nZDdjm8NTdBYs1E

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post

My favorite strike up the band touchdown song of all.

What a great game day tradition. I wish our band drew a bigger crowd by the oak. They deserve it. I watch it every game day.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post

They can hire Roarman.

The censorship on this board is getting to be unbelievable, no politics, no profanity, no taking shots at anyone and POOF it just disappeared. Just gave my opinion on what I see in the O passing game on last Saturday.

8. Default Re: Louisiana football studied Tennessee football this summer. Here's what came out of it

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    The censorship on this board is getting to be unbelievable, no politics, no profanity, no taking shots at anyone and POOF it just disappeared. Just gave my opinion on what I see in the O passing game on last Saturday.
    "getting"???

Its what you agreed to when you registered and has been in place since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    Folks take shots at other folks all day long on this site. Go read just about any thread.

Thread Information