Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Concept Helmet?

UL Football Concept Helmet?

I know we have these kinda discussions during the off season, but I feel like we need to change things up. I see ULM has a concept helmet they have used for the past 2 home games. I feel like we need to do the same with the Ragin Cajuns helmet.

I wanna hear y’all thoughts on what would be a good concept helmet. I personally think the Acadiana Flag helmet would be a great concept to do for a game. I do love the script Cajuns helmet that we use also.

Name:  IMG_5627.jpeg
Views: 513
Size:  23.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5431.jpeg
Views: 523
Size:  138.8 KB

Name:  IMG_5038.jpeg
Views: 514
Size:  22.3 KB

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Concept Helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I know we have these kinda discussions during the off season, but I feel like we need to change things up. I see ULM has a concept helmet they have used for the past 2 home games. I feel like we need to do the same with the Ragin Cajuns helmet.

I wanna hear y’all thoughts on what would be a good concept helmet. I personally think the Acadiana Flag helmet would be a great concept to do for a game. I do love the script Cajuns helmet that we use also.

That Acadiana Flag hat would be really cool to use for a game!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #Beatuab

Default Re: Concept Helmet?

I've always been a sucker for a cool alternate uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    That Acadiana Flag hat would be really cool to use for a game!

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #Beatuab
    Would we do the entire helmet or half the helmet with the Acadian flag and the other half one of our standard helmets?

Name:  IMG_5627.jpeg
Views: 513
Size:  23.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5038.jpeg
Views: 514
Size:  22.3 KB
    Glad ULM failed on their first concept helmet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I am just throwing this one out, didn’t in the 90’s we had red and white diamonds in the endzone ? Make it metallic

What if we put that design on a helmet?
    Name:  IMG_5629.jpeg
Views: 416
Size:  50.7 KB

7. Default Re: Concept Helmet?

Stop messing with our helmets. It confuses our D Backs.

Wasn’t sure what kind of bad you meant. But after Looking at them I know. That’s uglier than the old Steelers unis

Name:  IMG_5637.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  100.5 KB

Test

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Test
    es

What is wrong with that 'state' helmet, doesn't look concept at all

TBH I'm not loving the way that helmet looks, at least not in the picture. I also feel that blue and yellow wouldn't look right on our helmets if we had red uniforms. The early 70s Acadiana flag helmets that the Cajuns wore fit in with the rest of the uniform, but I'm not sure about these.

while that is funny, the stripe out means that each section of the stands wears a designated color. Seems odd to me, but I think they want it to wash out the mustard yellow and k&b purple.

I wouldn't have know this but my daughter explained it to me since she has to go get yet another game outfit for this weekend

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information