Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Andrew Toney in Winning Time

Default Re: Andrew Toney in Winning Time

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I agree.Toney could post up while Bo had more of a long range game. Toney was the more physical.
    Andrew could play Defense, Bo could not.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I played Bo in a game of Horse during a springtime athletic event probably in 78' or 79'. I beat him and have the certificate to prove it. I'll get that piece of paper which he signed and post it.one day when I have the energy to get into the attic and dig it out.

But seriously, we played on an outside goal near Cajun Field. I found out he couldn't make hook shots and the wind was blowing that day. His long range shooting expertise was nullified by the wind gusts. Very cool for me as he begrudgingly signed the certificate. Ha!
    Oh boy you’re about to get two dildos on this board fired up and challenge you to a free throw contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Oh boy you’re about to get two dildos on this board fired up and challenge you to a free throw contest.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    CajunMike is the best mid 60's player in the area.
    Easy to be the best at something when you are the only one in the category. As far as I know I am the oldest guy in Lafayette still playing pick up basketball. Will have to see how well I recover from recent procedure before determining if I can continue hooping. Optimistic at this stage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information