Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ODU: The Turning Point Game

Default ODU: The Turning Point Game

Guys, thinking about last night’s loss, I believe that may be just the catalyst our program needed. We are about to go on a nice run, finish 10-4 or 11-3 like Napier’s second season, setting us up for an exciting 2024. One with very possibly a P5 upset and flirtation with Top 25.

We’re currently sitting at 1-1, the same record as we were two games into Billy Napier’s second season. We’ve seen this story before!

Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

1-1 is also Jerry Baldwin’s record starting year 3.

After letting time pass from last night, I have close to zero expectations of improvement that this can be turned around.

Hey what else do we have to hold onto except hope as fans. There is always hope as long as we have something to play for which still are a conference championship, winning season, bowl game. Let’s Geaux Cajuns!

4. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Hey what else do we have to hold onto except hope as fans. There is always hope as long as we have something to play for which still are a conference championship, winning season, bowl game. Let’s Geaux Cajuns!
    . . . music for the ears . . . a beautiful picture to the eyes . . .

I expect a post like this on a Tuesday. I love the optimism though!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Guys, thinking about last night’s loss, I believe that may be just the catalyst our program needed. We are about to go on a nice run, finish 10-4 or 11-3 like Napier’s second season, setting us up for an exciting 2024. One with very possibly a P5 upset and flirtation with Top 25.

We’re currently sitting at 1-1, the same record as we were two games into Billy Napier’s second season. We’ve seen this story before!
    The water's a little muddy today; maybe switch that white spinnerbait with two silver willow leaf blades for a brown and orange one with twin gold Colorado blades, and slow down your retrieve.

7. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    1-1 is also Jerry Baldwin’s record starting year 3.

After letting time pass from last night, I have close to zero expectations of improvement that this can be turned around.
    . . . why leave this crappy post up if you are going to delete the responses . . .

Ragin' Cajuns Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    #Beatuab

9. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

I agree.

Outside of pressure situations, the offense is clicking.

Isn't football a game of pressure situations?

11. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Isn't football a game of pressure situations?
    Its been known to present a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I agree.

Outside of pressure situations, the offense is clicking.
    2, 4th Q 90 yard drives isn't a pressure situation?

13. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    . . . that usually happens with lack of pressure . . .

14. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    90 yards away is open field.

First and goal from the 7, second and and goal from the 7, third and goal from the 7 and fourth and goal from the 7 present much more pressure.

15. Default Re: ODU: The Turning Point Game

The last ten yards are almost always the hardest to make.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information