Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: Zeon Chriss

Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Davis can play in 3 more games and keep redshirt
    Correct

So let’s see what he can do
    I’m curious does it count as a game if you only get in for two snaps? If so, that was a waste I think if you’re gonna play him, feature him.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Correct

So let’s see what he can do
    I’m curious does it count as a game if you only get in for two snaps? If so, that was a waste I think if you’re gonna play him, feature him.
    Play em while you got ‘em…

3. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Well, well little boy. Pretty funny. That would be incest.
    I have just as many posts about ZC

I hope Ben does well, but he hast to learn to hit receivers. That aren’t just the deep ball

I’ll be changing my focus anyway. I’ll move onto the running backs. Elijah Bill Davis needs at least 10 to 15 touch as a game.
    ….,In bringing up Davis, you touch on the RBs but also our recruiting…The skilled area of ours is very good with Perry and the bigger guys….also the receivers like Broussard and others are guys we can with……No doubt ZC can be s great one for us, and coach said that Lunch is gonna be very good! Anybody have thoughts on the other recruits?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    So, you're all for burning Davis's red shirt? What a f'n football genius you are.
    1 game was burnt last night.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    So, you're all for burning Davis's red shirt? What a f'n football genius you are.
    With NIL and the transfer portal.why not? Players are staying put 4+ years less and less in today's game.

Redshirts irrelevant in the NIL age of college sports. Play the horses when you have them.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The offense played well enough to win. Ben played well too. Champions make championship plays, that last throw is one of those plays.

But let’s have a hypothetical here, if we are 1-3 after the first 4, you still play BW? Or move on towards the future which is Chriss.
    Great question are we 1-3 because the defense played like it did last night or we're 1-3 because of Ben's play. If it's because of Ben's play yes but if not I don't know the answer. If we end up less than 500 do we make a coaching change?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Great question are we 1-3 because the defense played like it did last night or we're 1-3 because of Ben's play. If it's because of Ben's play yes but if not I don't know the answer. If we end up less than 500 do we make a coaching change?
    Bro, they have extended Marlin over and over. Des is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Redshirts irrelevant in the NIL age of college sports. Play the horses when you have them.
    Correct when you have them. Nobody that is good at UL should be sitting the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Bro, they have extended Marlin over and over. Des is safe.
    I understand that was answering the question then asking one. I've learn long time ago we don't fire anyone unless it's years too late.

I think Des will be successful here. But, the learning curve will be extremely steep.

We are also at a point in the program that retaining mediocrity like we do in basketball would be catastrophic.

The floor for this program is 8-4. Failing to achieve that is not good enough.

12. Default Re: ZC ….

If y’all think that loss was on BW you are high. He made big throw after big throw yesterday and you’re picking on him for basically the only mistake he made all night. If Johnson or Broussard catch the ball on 2nd and 3rd down we aren’t even talking about this. Ball hit both their hands and it was dropped.

I do agree that you can bring ZC in here and there and run him. I do not agree that he would have made the throws BW did last night.

Also, if defense and coaches would have made adjustments at halftime and limited that 3rd quarter, Cajuns win handily.

I understand that was answering the question then asking one. I've learn long time ago we don't fire anyone unless it's years too late.
    There is no way a new coach is being brought in during the construction and fan relocation. Sure they expect a drop off in sales next year.

Embrace the suck thru ‘24.

Does UL pay full academic scholarships for student athletes?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfan33 View Post
    If y’all think that loss was on BW you are high. He made big throw after big throw yesterday and you’re picking on him for basically the only mistake he made all night. If Johnson or Broussard catch the ball on 2nd and 3rd down we aren’t even talking about this. Ball hit both their hands and it was dropped.

I do agree that you can bring ZC in here and there and run him. I do not agree that he would have made the throws BW did last night.

Also, if defense and coaches would have made adjustments at halftime and limited that 3rd quarter, Cajuns win handily.
    Bring him in just to run? He can throw the ball too you know.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information