Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Zeon Chriss

Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Not for me.
    Did you do something to get run off? It was for everyone else.

2. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Did you do something to get run off? It was for everyone else.
    Not personally.

Not personally.
    That is strange that they let everyone go to practice but you.

4. Default Re: ZC ….

. . . might explain why at times he lets everybody post here but me . . .

5. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    It appeared we sent really only had 1 receiver who was in the action on each of the plays. In none of the 4 attempts did it look like Ben had extra options besides the main target. I will say this, had Ben completed the pass to Terrance Carter (I believe the ball was tipped at the line), I believe Terrance would have scored, he was that open.
    Every play matters, but the individual games change as the plays change the overall circumstances. Everything will never be exactly the same going forward.

6. Default Re: ZC ….

Coach Faulkinberry (who went to a lot of practices) told me, Jake Delhomme was a terrible practice quarterback.
    Jake was the only quarterback completing passes consistently at practice and they didn’t want to play him because he was so slight.

7. Default Re: ZC ….

Part of having my media credentials revolked.

Part of having my media credentials revolked.
    I will always say yall better thank Turbine for not telling those guys yall real names that matched yall handle names. He didn't give yall up. Not that anything could have been done, but they wanted names.

9. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I will always say yall better thank Turbine for not telling those guys yall real names that matched yall handle names. He didn't give yall up. Not that anything could have been done, but they wanted names.
    Things absolutely could have been done if your business counts on university discretionary revenue. Could also be if your business needs opportunities with MH cronies.

Still your point is correct, thanks Turbine for protecting your independence.

10. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    . . . he ought to boot you for providing other poster’s names on here . . .

Look at the various post game play-by-play charts.

It will tell you if Bustle gave him a chance.
    Bingo. Plus I was at games watching him throw not even 1 td per game and throwing almost as many ints as touchdowns. Then watched Gautier come in as the starter and throw one less td in a single season (23) than Masson threw his entire four year career (24).

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Things absolutely could have been done if your business counts on university discretionary revenue. Could also be if your business needs opportunities with MH cronies.

Still your point is correct, thanks Turbine for protecting your independence.
    Nothing could have been done. No lawyer (Not even the one who works in Duson for $25 per hour per BWK) would even take a message board case.

13. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: ZC ….

Don’t need a lawyer to not do business with you by the university in many cases. As for the private sector? They do business with whomever they choose as long as they don’t break federal, state race and gender guidelines

UL Tennis Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Don’t need a lawyer to not do business with you by the university in many cases. As for the private sector? They do business with whomever they choose as long as they don’t break federal, state race and gender guidelines
    I don't need a lawyer for anything and especially a lower tier lawyer.

Coach Faulkinberry (who went to a lot of practices) told me, Jake Delhomme was a terrible practice quarterback.
    Apparently the same reason the Saints let him go, twice.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information