Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Zeon Chriss

Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Look at the various post game play-by-play charts.

It will tell you if Bustle gave him a chance.
    I don’t have to because I went to every scrimmage in August camp back then as Bustles practices were open to the public. He got the same reps as the other QBs.

Playing time on Saturday is earned at practice during camp and during the week.

Coach Faulkinberry (who went to a lot of practices) told me, Jake Delhomme was a terrible practice quarterback.
    Coach Cook saw something in the young true freshman at practice that made him pull a red shirt off of him at halftime of game one.

3. Default Re: ZC ….

Coach Faulkinberry (who went to a lot of practices) told me, Jake Delhomme was a terrible practice quarterback.
    . . . you may have misheard . . . often times when talking to him, I had a hard time getting past that nose and missed what he had to say . . .

4. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I don’t have to because I went to every scrimmage in August camp back then as Bustles practices were open to the public. He got the same reps as the other QBs.

Playing time on Saturday is earned at practice during camp and during the week.
    I went 3 times a week till 08.

You must have connections.

5. Default Re: ZC ….

Coach Cook saw something in the young true freshman at practice that made him pull a red shirt off of him at halftime of game one.
    If he had seen it in the first quarter, Louisiana would have gone to a bowl that year.

6. Default Re: ZC ….

. . . if my aunt had a . . . Oh, you know . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Man, y'all Des haters are reaching hard. If ODU blew us out 4+ scores and we could barely move the ball ourselves, and kids started portaling out almost immediately.

Those would be signs our HC was in over his head.

CLM got outcoached and I look forward to how he and his group responds. That's the fun of CFB.
    It's obvious our defensive coordinator was out coached all game, so you as the boss, when do you step in during that game and say hey bro this ain't working lets try something else.

8. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    It's obvious our defensive coordinator was out coached all game, so you as the boss, when do you step in during that game and say hey bro this ain't working lets try something else.
    . . . who knows, he may have done that . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . who knows, he may have done that . . .
    If he did CLM needs to be fired because he didn't listen.

10. Default Re: ZC ….

If he did CLM needs to be fired because he didn't listen.
    . . . maybe he just needs to adjust better . . . wasn’t CLM ‘s hire last year a very welcomed hire . . .

11. Default Re: ZC ….

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . if my aunt had a . . . Oh, you know . . .
    Don't poison "if" if is how games are won.

If he had seen it in the first quarter, Louisiana would have gone to a bowl that year.
    He knew well before that game started who was his most talented QB and who his future was. They all were wrong on Saborn and Dipace. If either of them were as good as advertised out of Ju Co they could have redshirted the skinny youngster and let him develop physically.

I went 3 times a week till 08.

You must have connections.
    All practices were open to the public until the Hud era began.

Dave’s interview with CMD addressed this. Was a good interview. I can’t paraphrase it

15. Default Re: ZC ….

All practices were open to the public until the Hud era began.
    Not for me.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information