Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: SBC Football Attendance

Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Are the injuries real? The events in wrestling are staged, the physicality is real. Like stunt performers, wrestlers execute feats of athleticism, fly, collide with each other and the floor — all while staying in character. Unlike stunt performers, wrestlers perform these staged contests in one take, before a live audience.
    The injuries are real and staged means fake.

ULM had Army. I would have come back to LA to watch us play Army. The Last couple of times I had food last year it was trash. Bad food in southern Louisiana is a sin!

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    ULM had Army. I would have come back to LA to watch us play Army. The Last couple of times I had food last year it was trash. Bad food in southern Louisiana is a sin!
    The food at our games is embarrassing. We should have vendors offering etouffee, fried fish, crawfish, and shrimp, jambalaya, boudin. It's really unbelievable the garbage that we offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    The food at our games is embarrassing. We should have vendors offering etouffee, fried fish, crawfish, and shrimp, jambalaya, boudin. It's really unbelievable the garbage that we offer.
    Shh don't be negative. Your podna M$M doesn't want any fans to read that kind of stuff on this site. It makes folks not want to go to the games. For good Friday back in the 2000 to 2008 years baseball used to have some fiya food selections.

Preach it.

Ticketmaster
    Sodexo
    Barnes & Noble

All duds

Louisiana needs some Louisiana flare back in our operations.

Shh don't be negative. Your podna M$M doesn't want any fans to read that kind of stuff on this site. It makes folks not want to go to the games. For good Friday back in the 2000 to 2008 years baseball used to have some fiya food selections.
    I'm sure my friend would agree with me on this, although I don't think that's a reason for potential fans to stay away. My question is why can't we provide food that our region is known for and good at?

7. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

I'm sure my friend would agree with me on this, although I don't think that's a reason for potential fans to stay away. My question is why can't we provide food that our region is known for and good at?
    . . . don’t mind that guy . . . you are perfectly correct . . .

I agree with you. This area is known for food and they can't get that right.

9. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Preach it.

Ticketmaster
    Sodexo
    Barnes & Noble

All duds

Trinity of failure,

Quote Originally Posted by Fais do-do View Post
    ULM had Army. I would have come back to LA to watch us play Army
    Yes sir. Surprised it took this long for someone to say this. A Louisiana vs the Armed Forces would be one hell of a turnout. Might even hear the National Anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Preach it.

Ticketmaster
    Sodexo
    Barnes & Noble

All duds

All 3 have been detrimental to the overall fan experience

There’s a difference between asking questions and constantly bashing everything the administration does. I think you’re smart enough to know which one pertains to the reeree. By the way I agree on your point. Local venders are needed for concessions. Sodexo sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    There’s a difference between asking questions and constantly bashing everything the administration does. I think you’re smart enough to know which one pertains to the reeree. By the way I agree on your point. Local venders are needed for concessions. Sodexo sucks.
    MidCity BBQ would be fiya.

MidCity BBQ would be fiya.
    Poor facilities, poor opponent, very weak marketing and poor and expensive concession choices equals poor attendance.

How much longer is the sodexo contract and is it marlin's fault?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information