Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: SBC Football Attendance

Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

During Hud's run, didn't we offer some awesome food choices? I remember lots of selections with local flare. That happened, right?

Yes during Hud era, games were full, fun, and flavorful.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    MidCity BBQ would be fiya.

Yah, one of their messy pork ribs would be great. In game diet, since after the kids grew up has been peanuts, beer, water more or less in that order. What's simple & easy to eat that pairs well with a beer while sitting in bleachers or chair backs? Burger, hot dog, slice of pizza, jambalaya bowl. A focus on improving quality instead of too much variety might help.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Hard to join before me, I’ve been here since it first started. I was in RaginPagin since Delphi days. I believe I changed my id from River Parish Cajun to Express, but it’s hard to have more total posts than myself. Turbine could probably confirm. He’s way more organized than myself.

You’re still in the top 13 and you brought up that number.
    Jerry, your thousands of posts are meaningful. Some folks just post for the sake of posting.

5. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana84 View Post
    Jerry, your thousands of posts are meaningful. Some folks just post for the sake of posting.
    . . . what post are made that are not made for at least the sake of posting . . .

6. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Duckster View Post
    Yah, one of their messy pork ribs would be great. In game diet, since after the kids grew up has been peanuts, beer, water more or less in that order. What's simple & easy to eat that pairs well with a beer while sitting in bleachers or chair backs? Burger, hot dog, slice of pizza, jambalaya bowl. A focus on improving quality instead of too much variety might help.
    . . . these are reasonable expectations for concessions . . . anything more should be considered lagniappe . . .

7. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . what post are made that are not made for at least the sake of posting . . .
    Same can be asked
    for talking.

There are discussions that can have depth worthy of contimplation, and then there are jabs without real thought or meaning.

8. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Same can be asked
    for talking.

There are discussions that can have depth worthy of contimplation, and then there are jabs without real thought or meaning.
    . . . if you would quit judging, things would go a whole lot better for all involved, including yourself . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . if you would quit judging, things would go a whole lot better for all involved, including yourself . . .
    This dude starts an entire thread ("Identity") where he judges other people for what they thing, then chastises Turbine for judging.

Back on mute!

10. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    This dude starts an entire thread ("Identity") where he judges other people for what they thing, then chastises Turbine for judging.

Back on mute!
    . I’ve never judged anyone for what they thing . . . you however are so obsessed with Vic, it’s about all you post about . . . laugh out loud with your mute . . . Maybe you and JMV can have a mute convention . . . how many times have you promised to mute me . . . maybe 20 by now . . . mute on my friend . . .

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    Trinity of failure,
    "Trinity of Failure", that should be a term we use repeatedly hahaha

I saw someone ask when the Sodexo contract expires, does anyone know?
    They are the worst and I agree we have the best food in the nation, but refuse to serve it!

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Rock View Post
    I saw someone ask when the Sodexo contract expires, does anyone know?
    They are the worst and I agree we have the best food in the nation, but refuse to serve it!

Why is that?
    I don’t think y’all understand everything Sodexo does on campus. They aren’t going anywhere.

Could athletic events be possibly negotiated out of the contract…maybe. But I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Same can be asked
    for talking.

Yet when people do contemplate you complain that their mind is always running

15. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Yet when people do contemplate you complain that their mind is always running
    Only request was for you, not people

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information