Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread: SBC Football Attendance

Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Whats funny is there are over 1 million, 365 thousand posts and you claim 13 people, did it.

You must think only 6,000 people go to Louisiana's football games.
    I said the same 13 post all the time regardless of how many folks have been members of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    If pro wrasslin' was fake why would anyone need steroids?
    M$M and JMV don't need roids.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I’m not telling you what to do. I asked a question and made a statement based on an observation. I think there is a difference between you making a statement saying the administration/coaches can do better and constantly bashing them. That has to get tiresome. But I do agree we need more people in the stands. Lots more. The game day experience was good yesterday minus the lightning delay. I believe if we win the next two games we will have a nice crowd for Buffalo. If people who have not been to a game read this board/social media and see endless posts like yours it ain’t gonna make them wanna go. Lol
    Serious question for you. Do you honestly think potential recruits decide to commit or sign with Louisiana based off of what is said on this board? If that was the case TSAB would never sign anyone.

LetÂ’s beat the ULL horse again please.

Maybe not 6000 but not 20,000.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Serious question for you. Do you honestly think potential recruits decide to commit or sign with Louisiana based off of what is said on this board? If that was the case TSAB would never sign anyone.
    What does that have to do with anything? If you’re trying to compare that to fans being turned off from going to games by reading negative comments on social media, it’s not the same. Our fans are a fickle bunch. They take the negativity and run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    M$M and JMV don't need roids.
    True. But that was not the Q

7. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    +
    ……Has ULM now passed Ltur as a better football program? This helps our North La recruiting to have them split in ranking that is lower than UL…Tulane and USM now are the bigger obstacles I Would think! We do pretty well in our area and The BR/Nola areas!

True. But that was not the Q
    Looks and perception is key.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .Has ULM now passed Ltur as a better football program? This helps our North La recruiting to have them split in ranking that is lower than UL…Tulane and USM now are the bigger obstacles I Would think! We do pretty well in our area and The BR/Nola areas!
    NO and NEVER will ULM surpass Louisiana Tech in anything. As for BR/Nola, we get was LSU won’t touch.

I thought it was a well attended game for a FCS opponent. The 18K number is probably a few thousand off. I have been to many games and that many people is usually reported as over 20K. I thought it was a great 1st half atmosphere and timed my concession trips during quarters. Never waited that long because I would walk to the shorter beer lines up stairs. Most of the crowd left at half because it was clear it was over against a much lesser opponent and it was 10 pm at half! Stay positive and let’s keep supporting this football team! Buffalo is not to be under estimated and a good opponent coming into Cajun Field Sept 23rd!

11. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I thought it was a well attended game for a FCS opponent. The 18K number is probably a few thousand off. I have been to many games and that many people is usually reported as over 20K. I thought it was a great 1st half atmosphere and timed my concession trips during quarters. Never waited that long because I would walk to the shorter beer lines up stairs. Most of the crowd left at half because it was clear it was over against a much lesser opponent and it was 10 pm at half! Stay positive and let’s keep supporting this football team! Buffalo is not to be under estimated and a good opponent coming into Cajun Field Sept 23rd!
    . . . are you trying to Buffalo people or are you being serious . . .

If pro wrasslin' was fake why would anyone need steroids?
    To enhance the look to support the fake

13. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

. . . the more fake the better . . . foods all the way . . .

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    You are correct, don't let the negative nancy crowd from facebook get you down

15. Default Re: SBC Football Attendance

Quote Originally Posted by AboveAverage View Post
    You are correct, don't let the negative nancy crowd from facebook get you down
    . . . how about the one from RP . . .

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . LastLast

Thread Information