Thread: Radio coverage audio

Default Radio coverage audio

Sounds like they are talking through a busted speaker when they speak loud. It's been like that for a long time. Softball games were the same way. You would think that someone over there would tell them to fine tune the system. It's TERRIBLE. Can someone text Jay or someone about this?. Or give me a way to contact them. Thanks.

Default Re: Radio coverage audio

Quote Originally Posted by leeman View Post
    Sounds like they are talking through a busted speaker when they speak loud. It's been like that for a long time. Softball games were the same way. You would think that someone over there would tell them to fine tune the system. It's TERRIBLE. Can someone text Jay or someone about this?. Or give me a way to contact them. Thanks.
    Not sure why they don't test out the system a few times before game 1.

have we ever figured out why the radio feed cant also be the audio for video feed?

the dodgers used to simulcast scully.

p.s. Scully is the last TV announcer to work solo in the booth, so unlike most telecasts that feel as if you’re eavesdropping on a conversation, with Scully it’s like he’s a friend talking just to you. That's why he has always had such a close relationship with fans.

I had no problems with my audio

Thread Information