Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: No Campus Promotion

Default Re: No Campus Promotion

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I don't recall doing things that much in advance as a student.
    We had to. It was when you had to setup your own spot over in the students section next to cajunfield.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Do the players talk to fellow students during class. Or are all their classes online or in the athletic center with tutors
    I don't have any in my classes, but usually I see them on campus with other players or they are walking alone from class to class.

Thanks for the input and update. Seems the players could talk it up a little more. Get them to have some ownership the way CBN got in trouble for. It will be a skill they need in the workforce one day anyway. However as far as the tailgate set up, attending the game and going to the tailgate theoretically are two separate things. (Am I the only one that feels like posters on RP give a way higher pct of their income to UL and RCAF than former athletes and even former athletes that became pro athletes) but sure let's blame the rdgular students

There likely wasn't one tweet or Facebook post about any of their classes, yet they most likely found all of those ok and on time

5. Default Re: No Campus Promotion

Have they been promoting baseball and softball on campus? This is a good practice time for football promotions.

No need this week or next.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Have they been promoting baseball and softball on campus? This is a good practice time for football promotions.
    School is out until summer session. They gone.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information