Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin' Cajuns Football

UL Football Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin' Cajuns Football

Ragin' Dave breakdown Northwestern State.

It has been a while since Dave and I have recorded, and it was great to have him back. Fun night!

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin' Cajuns Football

We will have a Cajuns and SBC preview next week. It has been a long couple of weeks for both of us. Thanks for listening, and always, GEAUX CAJUNS!

3. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin' Cajuns Football

Y’all mentioned the folks who are always asking about bowls other than the NOLA learned a hard lesson from the freezer Independence Bowl. But we never played a quality opponent like UH in the NOLA.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Y’all mentioned the folks who are always asking about bowls other than the NOLA learned a hard lesson from the freezer Independence Bowl. But we never played a quality opponent like UH in the NOLA.
    Sdsu and ecu were every bit of good as Houston. There was nothing special about Houston last year other than they were big 12 bound which didn’t mean a thing.

5. Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Ragin' Cajuns Football

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Sdsu and ecu were every bit of good as Houston. There was nothing special about Houston last year other than they were big 12 bound which didn’t mean a thing.
    Brand is worth more. That was their last game as a G5. In bowls it’s more of a beauty contest. ECU, SDSU, and don’t forget Tulane.

Brand is worth more. That was their last game as a G5. In bowls it’s more of a beauty contest. ECU, SDSU, and don’t forget Tulane.
    If memory serves me correctly, both ecu and Tulane were on their way to the “big east” when we played them in the bowl games.

Y'all mentioned the folks who are always asking about bowls other than the NOLA learned a hard lesson from the freezer Independence Bowl. But we never played a quality opponent like UH in the NOLA.
    No, I get it. It was more of a dig at some of my friends. They wanted to go somewhere different. I asked if they went to Mobile, Orlando, or Dallas. I asked them where they would go, and they just shrugged. They didn't make it to Shreveport either.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    No, I get it. It was more of a dig at some of my friends. They wanted to go somewhere different. I asked if they went to Mobile, Orlando, or Dallas. I asked them where they would go, and they just shrugged. They didn't make it to Shreveport either.
    Ehh. You don't wanna go on road trips with those jerks anyways. They'll just get you in trouble. Bad news I tell ya...

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I felt the same way, in regards to playing elsewhere. New Orleans is great, but it's a opportunity to play in other bowls and visit other areas. Good for players and fanbase.

Thread Information