Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Michael Desormeaux Press Conference - Aug. 28, 2023

1. UL Football Michael Desormeaux Press Conference - Aug. 28, 2023

Louisiana Head Football Coach Michael Desormeaux meets with the media to preview Saturday's 2023 season opener against Northwestern State at Cajun Field.

Default Re: Michael Desormeaux Press Conference - Aug. 28, 2023

When's the two deep getting released? Usually Thursday right? Been playing NCAA '14 just tryna kill time but can't find an updated roster file. Had to do it myself but I'm no RaginDave. Prolly got half the Defense wrong.

Last edited by Jeaux; August 29th, 2023 at 03:40 pm. Reason: Bad Engrish

It's usually Wednesday after practice. I'm sure that will be the case again.

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    It's usually Wednesday after practice. I'm sure that will be the case again.
    K. Friday can't get here fast enough

5. Default Re: Michael Desormeaux Press Conference - Aug. 28, 2023

. . . boiled crabs bring well . . .

There were a couple of questions I couldn't understand, about things that were said, reactions, Mike said "I don't forget anything." What did I miss?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    There were a couple of questions I couldn't understand, about things that were said, reactions, Mike said "I don't forget anything." What did I miss?
    Spinning criticism into motivation. Some people weren’t happy with the hire.

Several teams who beat us last season, legit celebrated because we’ve owned the West for 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Spinning criticism into motivation. Some people weren’t happy with the hire.

Several teams who beat us last season, legit celebrated because we’ve owned the West for 4 years.
    Team is using those locker room celebrations to fuel the fire. Revenge Tour '23, let's get it on!!!!

Get your game face on. Just like someone I know about to expose a bunch of criminals. The Cajuns will expose the Belt.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Get your game face on. Just like someone I know about to expose a bunch of criminals. The Cajuns will expose the Belt.
    Will the cheer squad yell Louisiana?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Will the cheer squad yell Louisiana?
    Pay attention to the mega phones if you go to the pre game pep rally between the band stand and the Tigue. If they still have LOUISIANA on them then probably so. If they say Ragin Cajuns now then probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    He mentioned that his wife and kids heard criticism from fans last year in an interview I heard recently. He knows that is part of the gig and his wife knew that when she said I DO. Still, that does not make it easy to accept. When he says he remembers everything that includes negativity from supporters. Way to address that is to prove those people wrong. He and team know that.

13. Default Re: Michael Desormeaux Press Conference - Aug. 28, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He mentioned that his wife and kids heard criticism from fans last year in an interview I heard recently. He knows that is part of the gig and his wife knew that when she said I DO. Still, that does not make it easy to accept. When he says he remembers everything that includes negativity from supporters. Way to address that is to prove those people wrong. He and team know that.
    How do you call yourself a supporter if you voice a cynical opinion on the current coach. Support the program but not the coach. Hard to reconcile but I have had to do it with Bob. But he’s had a very long career here with mediocre success. CMD didn’t inherit the team, and program he agreed to coach. None of it his doing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    How do you call yourself a supporter if you voice a cynical opinion on the current coach. Support the program but not the coach. Hard to reconcile but I have had to do it with Bob. But he’s had a very long career here with mediocre success. CMD didn’t inherit the team, and program he agreed to coach. None of it his doing.
    The program CMD inherited was better than the one that Bustle, Hud and Napier found when they got here. Probably the best shape of any new coach in the history of our school.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    The program CMD inherited was better than the one that Bustle, Hud and Napier found when they got here. Probably the best shape of any new coach in the history of our school.
    And he promptly went out and lost the SBC West. Hope he doesn't forget THAT.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information