Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Basketball News

Default Basketball News

Just got the email.including a video of the new BB court going down at the CD.half court is a relief of the state of La.

In other news.Auburn will visit App St. This year men's BBall.and the UL excuse is?

Default Re: Basketball News

New court looks nice.

Renew your season tickets by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    New court looks nice.

Still no Cajun Field final renderings though.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Still working on them.

Still working on them.
    They only had two years to finalize something.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    They exist and have been show to athletic staff, just don't understand why they don't release(put a disclaimer as to actual final product if needed) it to general public to create interest instead of doing it in October. WE NEED SOMETHING FOR THE FANBASE!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    They exist and have been show to athletic staff, just don't understand why they don't release(put a disclaimer as to actual final product if needed) it to general public to create interest instead of doing it in October. WE NEED SOMETHING FOR THE FANBASE!
    Because people don’t read or understand disclaimers. They’ll want everything built exactly like a hypothetical rendering. Look what happened when they released the renderings a couple years ago. That one was out of our price range. This one is in it.

Because people don’t read or understand disclaimers. They’ll want everything built exactly like a hypothetical rendering. Look what happened when they released the renderings a couple years ago. That one was out of our price range. This one is in it.
    University of Oz

Come on now, give the majority of us some credit. That's weak. Any changes I would think would not be that substantial if it will be released in a couple of months. We know as of now, pressbox and admin tower will be on east side, give us something. But after 51 years of supporting this program, I should know better right?

Akin to pie in the sky designs UL’s architecture department puts out in the media…like Johnston street underground utilities.

I sense A LOT of aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunref View Post
    Come on now, give the majority of us some credit. That's weak. Any changes I would think would not be that substantial if it will be released in a couple of months. We know as of now, pressbox and admin tower will be on east side, give us something. But after 51 years of supporting this program, I should know better right?
    Geaux with what BeauCajun is saying. Trust me he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    He is not the only one buddy. My point was to generate some interest, giving the fanbase an idea as to status instead of crickets.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I’m sure he does, but he can’t control the epic communication mistakes going on right now. Even worse failure of timing and capitalization of the project to build excitement for the upcoming season.

We have some absolute morons running things.

New court looks nice.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMEgd8.v-mlid=5696941

Anyone have the waterski schedule?

If the athletic department is so keen on branding, which apparently they aren’t, why not a big red LOUISIANA at center court instead of Ragin Cajun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information