1. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    "WELCOME TO THE SWAMP"

Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    "WELCOME TO THE SWAMP"
    Solid, T

Looking at the extended forecast. Things can and probably will change, but care to guess what day will the the best chance of rain we’ve had in what feels like a month? Just funny. I made the comment to my wife last week that it won’t rain at Cajun Field until lunchtime on Sept 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Looking at the extended forecast. Things can and probably will change, but care to guess what day will the the best chance of rain we’ve had in what feels like a month? Just funny. I made the comment to my wife last week that it won’t rain at Cajun Field until lunchtime on Sept 2.
    I'm not gonna jinx us but does anyone remember how sh*( the weather last year v SLU was?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    With the way its gone over the past month, maybe the typical game day rain would improve attendance this year!

10 days .

Name:  hqdefault1-4212886100.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  161.9 KB

Really looking forward to the season. Glad we have some week 0 games this weekend to wet a little bit of the appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Really looking forward to the season. Glad we have some week 0 games this weekend to wet a little bit of the appetite.
    I just saw yesterday that the Rustonians have a week 0 game against FIU. For entertainment purposes I was thinking I might put a little $$$ to spice things up. I was channeling my inner Boomer to do some recon and what do I see. Nothing. The Barks and B!+¢h€s site is dead. They are in game week and they final got thread last night but it wasn't even about the game they have this week. SMH.

dawg80 said:
    08-22-2023 08:23 AM
    Game Week Tech vs. FIU
    I checked and we do have a game this week. Just thought I would mention it.

This board is dead. In fact, should I disappear (and I almost did two months ago) this board would be a ghost town. Perk up folks! It's college football season.

You hate to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeaux View Post
    I just saw yesterday that the Rustonians have a week 0 game against FIU. For entertainment purposes I was thinking I might put a little $$$ to spice things up. I was channeling my inner Boomer to do some recon and what do I see. Nothing. The Barks and B!+¢h€s site is dead. They are in game week and they final got thread last night but it wasn't even about the game they have this week. SMH.

dawg80 said:
    08-22-2023 08:23 AM
    Game Week Tech vs. FIU
    I checked and we do have a game this week. Just thought I would mention it.

This board is dead. In fact, should I disappear (and I almost did two months ago) this board would be a ghost town. Perk up folks! It's college football season.
    I think they moved everything to a private forum or Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    You hate to see it.

I'm beyond excited for this season. I have high hopes! Let's geauxxxxxxx!
    #GEAUXCAJUNS

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    I think they moved everything to a private forum or Facebook.
    What a great way to promote a fan base that is already dying. Go full North Korea and lock out the big scary outside world. Lol

So back to my original post. LaTech is hosting FIU. They are giving up 11. Idk anything about FiU except the tech guy saying they lost a bunch in the portal. Now Tech lost their best RB and arguably their best overall player for the year due to injury. Now they get a new transfer QB and we know they have a good history with transfer QBs. I'd call them sloppy seconds U. Lol. But also during COA era their OLine has been abysmal so does it really matter who lines up behind center? Might stay away from this one. Or just wager a small amount for shizz and giggles.

Other games have Notre Dame giving Navy 20.5 over in Ireland and USC at home giving up 31 against San Jose St. I hate big spreads like this because you never know if the OP teams really shows up or how long before they pull 2 deeps out. That leaves Vandy at home giving up 17.5 to Hawaii, SDSU at home giving up 2 to Ohio and NMSU at home -6.5 to UMass. I think I take all the home teams there.

Latech should roll fiu. If they don’t then it’ll be a long year for the pupsters

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information