Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Women's Basketball Team

1. UL Basketball Cajun Women's Basketball Team

I am not sure how good or bad the competition is that the ladies are playing in Costa Rica, but they ladies defeated a team by the name of Ashoheba Heredia by a score of 64-33 today, the next game is against Gold San Jose, and they finish up against Roswell.

Good luck Ladies!!!!!!

Default Re: Cajun Women's Basketball Team

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I am not sure how good or bad the competition is that the ladies are playing in Costa Rica, but they ladies defeated a team by the name of Ashoheba Heredia by a score of 64-33 today, the next game is against Gold San Jose, and they finish up against Roswell.

Good luck Ladies!!!!!!
    Roswell should be tough, they have an excellent intergalactic recruiting program.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Roswell should be tough, they have an excellent intergalactic recruiting program.
    Are you suggesting their offense is out of this world?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Are you suggesting their offense is out of this world?
    Yep. They score an astronomical number of points.

5. Default Re: Cajun Women's Basketball Team

Their recruiting coordinator’s name: Celest Ial

Thats the greatest opponent names I've ever seen. We should make an adjustment to ourselves too, Cajuns el' Capiitan Louisian de FLSU pas bon

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Their recruiting coordinator’s name: Celest Ial
    Well now you killed it. It’s dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Flat ball

9. Default Re: Cajun Women's Basketball Team

Again, I don't know anything about the competition that the Cajuns played, but based on the scores, either we are really good (that I find hard to believe) or they were really bad.

Cajuns won game 1 vs Asheheba Heredia 64-33
    Cajuns won game 2 vs San Jose Gold 97-23
    Cajuns won game 3 vs Roswell 94-36

The aliens didn’t help I see.

Again, I don't know anything about the competition that the Cajuns played, but based on the scores, either we are really good (that I find hard to believe) or they were really bad.

The companies that set these trips up make a ton of money. Womens team did not get better playing this level of competition. Only thing that helps was the extra practice time. It just came at the expense of having to pay to go play glorified high school teams.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    The companies that set these trips up make a ton of money. Womens team did not get better playing this level of competition. Only thing that helps was the extra practice time. It just came at the expense of having to pay to go play glorified high school teams.
    Another benefit is the extra practice you are able to have before the trip. These are season type practices vs the one hour for four days a week allowed in summer. Team also did some non basketball activities which hopefully were humanitarian in nature. Hopefully, they came closer as a team from a bonding perspective. From a basketball perspective, the games probably did little to help the team improve.

Yeah, these overseas trips are great for team chemistry and the extra couple of weeks of practice. The games, not so much.

Wow. Almost like the rich get richer, hey let's buy some extra practices and team chemistry but launder it through an overseas trip.

lmao

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information