Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Parking for Football 2023

Default Re: Parking for Football 2023

Quote Originally Posted by fpc4life99 View Post
    They should be more clear on this. You can't use gate 5 unless you are parking in the what I think is the band and media section. We park in F right there by the Cajundome and they wouldn't let us in last year to park.
    Maybe the band could meet somewhere else and march to the field parade style

This will be interesting. I'm ready for the ____e show. Lets see what we can do to drive more fans away because we all know this will not go smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’m actually most concerned about the mobile ticketing. Like…how does that work for walk ups?
    That's a kicker; walkups will get printed tickets.

Season ticket holders can get printed tickets, BUT, it has to be on gameday at either the Cajundome or Baseball ticket offices.

I would really, really like to know why this policy has been initiated and it's not for my benefit either.

I would love to know why this policy is now in place? There has to be a positive reason to implement this.

I would love to know why season ticket holders don't have the ability to print their tickets from Ticketmaster, just like you can for any other event they offer.

I would love to know why season ticket holders can't get their tickets printed at their own cost.

No parking across Congress or at the Cajundome would be fine as long as their is parking available at Blackham.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    No parking across Congress or at the Cajundome would be fine as long as their is parking available at Blackham.
    Last year I parked across Congress. Was there parking available at Blackham last year? I know there was in previous years, I'd prefer to park there. Much nicer walk.

6. Default Re: Parking for Football 2023

Quote Originally Posted by jaxmc1023 View Post
    With these idiots in charge and this miserable home schedule, 12k average attendance this year..
    Not excited for Buffalo?

Average Lafayette citizen hates paying $2 for parking at Moncus Park...

Let's get more people to the games by forcing them to pay for parking. Maybe we can add a toll road on Cajundome Blvd for people passing by who might think about glancing at the scoreboard

With these idiots in charge and this miserable home schedule, 12k average attendance this year..
    So all the people not going because they have to park across the street and walk have been begging to park inside of Cajun field for a small fee. Now they won’t go because they have to pay to park. Just proving they not going no matter what and just finding excuses instead of just saying we are just not fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    So all the people not going because they have to park across the street and walk have been begging to park inside of Cajun field for a small fee. Now they won’t go because they have to pay to park. Just proving they not going no matter what and just finding excuses instead of just saying we are just not fans.
    So there is no longer any parking outside of cajun field? but you can now pay to park per game inside?

9. Default Re: Parking for Football 2023

Yea I think the parking thing is largely moot. At the rate we’re going, there won’t be anyone to park in “overflow” areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’m actually most concerned about the mobile ticketing. Like…how does that work for walk ups?
    I spoke to the ticket office. They will print walkups and if you're a season ticket holder, the person I spoke with said they would print that day's ticket for you. Not sure if there is conflicting info out there. That's just what I was told last week when buying tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I'm a bit unclear. What has changed?

You could park at the lite center for a fee. Sounds like that's not happening.

You can now park at Cajun Field for a fee? If so, okay. That's what people have been asking for the ability to do on a game-by-game basis. Often times you can't park close to single A baseball stadiums on gameday without paying.

Are they still running the shuttles?

Whatever it is, I'm sure these moves are calculated. The athletic department has heard these complaints for years. I can't imagine they are just doing this to ____ off individual fans that will honestly find any reason not to go to games.

They(athletics) don't know any better...if it works on paper, it will work in real life...A bunch of young, nieve, creative folks who can't not launch a plan much less execute it to success...

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    So there is no longer any parking outside of cajun field? but you can now pay to park per game inside?
    Not according to post #4 on here.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    I spoke to the ticket office. They will print walkups and if you're a season ticket holder, the person I spoke with said they would print that day's ticket for you. Not sure if there is conflicting info out there. That's just what I was told last week when buying tickets.
    They will print you a copy, but can you use it to enter?

Average Lafayette citizen hates paying $2 for parking at Moncus Park...

Let's get more people to the games by forcing them to pay for parking. Maybe we can add a toll road on Cajundome Blvd for people passing by who might think about glancing at the scoreboard

Not seeing the miserable home schedule. NWST is the only one that doesn’t peak my interests. Ga St is going to be a contender very soon with their new coach. Tx St has a new coach with lots of optimism. OOC Buffalo is a 3rd place preseason division prediction against UL a 3rd place preseason division prediction from like conferences. And then there is So Miss and ULM. I think we will have some surprisingly good competitive games.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information