Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More Cajuns in the Swamp.

Default Re: More Cajuns in the Swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    Here We Geaux! We need energy like this from our current coaches and players. Geaux Cajuns!
    Hud > Billy > CMD > ?

Our next head coach might be a mute.

Name:  Tear da club up.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  378.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Hud > Billy > CMD > ?

Our next head coach might be a mute.
    Funny!

Name:  SwampN.png
Views: 248
Size:  1.22 MB

5. Default Re: More Cajuns in the Swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    This is an idea to add some souls to Gameday.

Intramurals back in my day were played on a field behind Fraternity Row behind the BB courts and across from that bus stop up top of that tunnel that heads to Bourgeois. I can only guess that these days its played on that land which has added Rugby and a couple other sports over there behind Sorority Row. What if they were given the opportunity to play Intramural Football inside the Swamp. Maybe the night before Gameday with the lights on, testing audio, with some AC/DC, 5FDP, etc... They'd bring others along as well. Maybe even, BYOB? Even more out there would be they can play their game after The Game in the Swamp. During halftime they could (both) run a series, two plays, one, then Pride of Acadiana rolls in, or do it after the traditional halftime ceremonies. in advance of the Intramural game.

Just putting it out there.

Swamp

As a matter of fact, my freshman year we actually played that season right outside of CF where the pavement ended.
    The more "happenings" the better

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The more "happenings" the better
    The wheels never stop turning in the head. Incorporating elements of campus in and around the Swamp, I believe has the greatest chance of implementation (or lasting effect).

Matter of fact, we have an entire University of students, faculty and alum with many potential ideas. Maybe an anonymous idea portal. If implemented, Season Tickets.

Let's Geaux.

I loved playing intramurals under the lights in that field.

What percentage of the student body are the rabid sports enthusiasts that we're trying to get to Cajun Field? Last few times I drove thru campus I saw alot of unisex pants..

Quote Originally Posted by NOCajun View Post
    VERY interesting ideas. Many of you don't know that I attended Oklahoma State University for my first 2 years of college before transferring to U(S)L. I was in the band up there, as well. What was cool was that they allowed the band to practice in the stadium on Saturday mornings before the game. After practice, a group of us would play a football game for an hour or so before we left. I don't remember POA ever being allowed in CAJUN FIELD for a practice.

#cULture
    #WeAreLouisiana
    #GeauxCajuns
    Did OSU have artificial turf at the time?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information