Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: RCAF Membership Drive

Support RCAF Membership Drive

So I got this very well done, professional RCAF Membership Drive packet today.Low and behold, the guide and funds solicitation we're coverf by an RCAF letter.it specifies University of Louisiana on the header and the opening line of the letter.could not get both photos to download.is this a clue to changes with RCAF? Anyone else notice this, photos won't load

Default Re: Huh.RCAF Membership Drive

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    So I got this very well done, professional RCAF Membership Drive packet today.Low and behold, the guide and funds solicitation we're coverf by an RCAF letter.it specifies University of Louisiana on the header and the opening line of the letter.could not get both photos to download.is this a clue to changes with RCAF? Anyone else notice this, photos won't load
    I didn't get anything.not sure if these went to RCAF members or non-members.

I made an oto contrabition last year as well as my football rcaf fee.

4. Default Re: Huh.RCAF Membership Drive

I got mine in the mail today.

Got mine too. Nice to have a good presentation that doesn’t look like a midnight run to Kinko’s.

Tip of the cap to RCAF team.

Anyone want to post the useage of University of Louisiana in the cover letter?

Nice personalized mail out. Details all your contributions for the past year.

Interesting baseball rendering in there too

Got mine in the mail too. Very nice. The Mrs. and I were discussing how much to donate, and what to, over dinner. I suggested Lourdes Stadium and she suggested Baseball Clubhouse. Can I get a tiebreaker, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Got mine in the mail too. Very nice. The Mrs. and I were discussing how much to donate, and what to, over dinner. I suggested Lourdes Stadium and she suggested Baseball Clubhouse. Can I get a tiebreaker, anyone?
    FOOTBALL stadium is the biggest need for our athletic department as a whole right now.

I got mine in the mail today as well. Have house guests staying over tonight so I haven’t had a chance to examine it in detail yet. But it looks very nice from what I have seen so far.

Got Mine as well. This thing is nice y’all. Nice to see a specific area to donate specifically to the new football stadium expansion. The presentation on this booklet is first class. Let’s all up our ante.
    Well done RCAF!

Is this the first time RCAF has used University of Louisiana in written material?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Da Swamp

This work is of next level understanding.

Outstanding work, Dr. Maggard, RCAF Director Trey Frazier and every component of Louisiana.

That left field brick monster is sweet! Just noticed the lit up "Cajuns Baseball" on entry, Awesome!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information