Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Vermilion Red & Evangeline White

1. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    I say bring back the Tri-Fleur, but only on one side. Other side of helmet should be the number, like my avatar.

Attachment 17962
    . . . how are we supposed to see what is on the other side of your avatar . . .

Default Re: Cajun Field update

I say bring back the Tri-Fleur, but only on one side. Other side of helmet should be the number, like my avatar.

Attachment 17962
    That emblem needs to be smaller, but the tri-FDL would be nice. If you going to do a white out that’s how you do it .

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . it also needs a slight tone of black in it . . .

4. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    What wearing black?
    Absolutely.

Black material is the cheapest and easiest to manufacture.

Adidas and UnderArmor and tge rest force it on, schools and convincexkids to love it because, it creates the largest margin.

Not because it naturally fits their customers needs.

5. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . don’t be a hater of something so beautiful . . . and it’s for the need of the Custom not necessarily the customer . . .

Attachment 17962
    Now if you did a white out change the color helmet to white. Make the tri- FDL’s Red, and put numbers on the other side you got your self a nice piece you can auction off, and have a white out game.

If I had access to a computer I would just do it and show y’all how good it would look.

Name:  IMG_5433.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  145.8 KB

7. Default Re: Cajun Field update

You can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Vic just loves to stir y’all up.

8. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I almost wanted to start a new thread but seriously need to have an Acadiana Day when we release new pics of the new Cajun Field?! Have Acadiana hats, emblems, flags and wear helmets that have the Acadiana Flag.

We need to do it early in the season. I just absolutely love these helmets and it would be a great promotional opportunity for UL.

Have donations where people can put money in for the new project etc.

Time to start new traditions!!

Attachment 17961
    I like this special occasion helmet. But like Maryland too busy for weekly use.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I like this special occasion helmet. But like Maryland too busy for weekly use.
    I say just for one time use and auction them off. Plus these helmets look better then Maryland

So are we gonna pepper in some black with the vermilion and evangeline white seats I’m talking about?

11. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Attachment 17962
    Please dear god no more tri fleur ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Please dear god no more tri fleur ever.
    I do like the concept though. My guess is Big Lynn came up with it? Only worn in the 97 season and of course a correlation to the 96 win and the community. All negated by the 97 season.

Its still a good idea though. An updated design of it would be interesting. Look really good on an Oakley helmet visor (like when A.K. 41 Nola wore a Nascar visor pregame)

13. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    I do like the concept though. My guess is Big Lynn came up with it? Only worn in the 97 season and of course a correlation to the 96 win and the community. All negated by the 97 season.

Its still a good idea though. An updated design of it would be interesting. Look really good on an Oakley helmet visor (like when A.K. 41 Nola wore a Nascar visor pregame)
    I would need to see a new design, the old one was, how do I say this politically correct. I can't it was ...... G_Y.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I would need to see a new design, the old one was, how do I say this politically correct. I can't it was ...... G_Y.
    Happy

Those white uniform and helmet worn at Kentucky game were the best look in the whole locker ..

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information