Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Helmets

UL Football Helmets

I took CajunNation idea and made some white helmets hope yall are pleased and we could/should auction them off if they ever did this. If anyone has a good pic of the white football shirt and pants. This is how you do a white out.

Name:  20133947.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  38.1 KB

Name:  20133947 - Copy.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  35.8 KB

2. Default Re: Cajun Field update

. . . one big FDL with black accents looks much better . . .

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . one big FDL with black accents looks much better . . .
    I was trying to offer something different specially with the black uni combos and the white uni combos. I say if you do black the red FDL should be used and looks the best if you make the uniforms look how I have in the pictures. The tri-FDL would work and it would be different and it would work with the current white uniforms.

4. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I was trying to offer something different specially with the black uni combos and the white uni combos. I say if you do black the red FDL should be used and looks the best if you make the uniforms look how I have in the pictures. The tri-FDL would work and it would be different and it would work with the current white uniforms.
    The 3 FDL layout just looks cheap and weak . . . not a flattering platform . . . It whispers like Biden instead of screaming like Melania . . .

The 3 FDL layout just looks cheap and weak . . . not a flattering platform . . . It whispers like Biden instead of screaming like Melania . . .
    I don’t think so it looks classic, and you bringing something back that is unique that we used for one season, but with a twist. I think it is a win!

Plus if you auction them off, if you a diehard chances are you would put a bid in for one of those.

That whispering at the podium is when even the other side of the aisle said wait. wtf

Back to Black, there was an enormous improvement to the turf of CF when whomever made the call to pull the trigger and finally get rid of the black in the endzones. It does have its' hour sometimes and Im all good with it.

Name:  Cajun blacked out helmet.png
Views: 556
Size:  1.77 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    That whispering at the podium is when even the other side of the aisle said wait. wtf

Back to Black, there was an enormous improvement to the turf of CF when whomever made the call to pull the trigger and finally get rid of the black in the endzones. It does have its' hour sometimes and Im all good with it.

I think these helmets stand out better with black and be different.Name:  IMG_5430.png
Views: 487
Size:  1.02 MB

I don’t think so it looks classic, and you bringing something back that is unique that we used for one season, but with a twist. I think it is a win!

Plus if you auction them off, if you a diehard chances are you would put a bid in for one of those.
    The only thing classic about the tri FDL is the only season we wore them we were 1-10 and we gave up 56 points a game including a loss to north Alabama. Put that design in the trash and never bring it back again. That was by far the worst team in Cajuns history including the abysmal Baldwin years. Gross

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post

That’s one ugly helmet.

I took CajunNation idea and made some white helmets hope yall are pleased and we could/should auction them off if they ever did this. If anyone has a good pic of the white football shirt and pants. This is how you do a white out.

Name:  20133947.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  38.1 KB

Name:  20133947 - Copy.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  35.8 KB
    Not trying to be a dick but don’t we already have a thread for this…

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but don’t we already have a thread for this…
    I was going with the discussion!

12. UL Football Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    That’s one ugly helmet.
    Red simply disappears on black. If we insist on black then the Evangeline White is the only answer, or caution light yellow.

13. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Red simply disappears on black. If we insist on black then the Evangeline White is the only answer, or caution light yellow.
    . . . Show me where red disappears on black . . . That just don’t happen . . .

. . . Show me where red disappears on black . . . That just don’t happen . . .
    Well I think like this if you have a dark color a light color stands out. Nothing stands more out then Black and White, as opposed to black and red which are both dark colors.

15. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Well I think like this if you have a dark color a light color stands out. Nothing stands more out then Black and White, as opposed to black and red which are both dark colors.
    More successful retail outlets use red and white than any other combo.

Reason is it drives sales.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information